NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Bane_sl

shitlord
In true Boston fashion I hope he's prepared to end up like this when he faces us..

rrr_img_19078.jpg

rrr_img_19078.jpg

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Unsure how I feel about this. Iginla will be an awesome addition, but considering our pendant for inconsistency, being this stacked is only going to look that much worse if we start choking.

Considering a majority of my friends are B's fans and like ribbing me, I'm ok with some ammo against them.

Feel the worst for Calgary; I guess he had a clause saying he could turn down any trade?

Methodical_sl

shitlord
He had a no trade clause, which he waived if traded to one of3 or 4 teams he picked.Guess he could go back to Calgary next year if he wanted to.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Two shutouts in two nights for the Sharks. Good times. Burns is a beast as a forward.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In true Boston fashion I hope he's prepared to end up like this when he faces us..
This is a good point, he IS a black guy. They hate that, he'll probably get hit with a battery.

I missed the game tonight but looking at the box score. 0 power play opportunities. so I guess the Jets did at least one thing right. Malkin played, and scored a goal.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wings really needed that win.

Gif is too large:

1179193869.gif
Poor Cooter. On his birthday too. Should shop that "Are you a wizard" jpeg to have Couters face on it. Although, looking at that, seems that he mostly just lost his footing.

Gonna be sad if this truly is Pavels last year with Detroit.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's got one more season on his contract, but after that he's likely going to the khl.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's got one more season on his contract, but after that he's likely going to the khl.
Yeah, I meant to say next year. Gonna be a pretty hard hit for the Wings if true. I'll miss the Sharks/Wings rivalry when they go East.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went to bed before the end of the 2nd, definitely not going to miss west coast games next year.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you guys have the gif on a remote site you can just use img tags instead of url to embed here. As long as it's a site that allows remote linking.

If it's under 2mb you can just upload to imgur. There's evenadd onsthat make it so you can just right click and upload to there.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
pimpandhost.com has allowed me to upload gifs as large as 15 MB. It's free, and has copy and paste codes for forums such as this.

Back to hockey!