NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think Toronto's current strategy is to just count on their offense to score more than the other team. They have no defense, it's pathetic. Goaltending isn't the problem (for a change), he just has no help in front of him.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think Toronto's current strategy is to just count on their offense to score more than the other team. They have no defense, it's pathetic. Goaltending isn't the problem (for a change), he just has no help in front of him.

Sounds like you could use an unspectacular defenseman who can actually play some defense and I think the Wings should call up Edvinsson, so we need room.

How about an Oli Maata or Jeff Petry?

You can't have Holl though, we like him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sounds like you could use an unspectacular defenseman who can actually play some defense and I think the Wings should call up Edvinsson, so we need room.

How about an Oli Maata or Jeff Petry?

You can't have Holl though, we like him.

But I want him!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
But I want him!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That Kane and Debrincat chemistry aint working yet and killing my fantasy team.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just when despair was starting to set in Stamkos comes in gets 4 goals and Kuch gets a high light reel.

Don't do this guys, don't give me hope.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't worry. You'll get an invite to the locker room.
Hopefully. I just ordered a Cooke jersey for a buddy who's going to try to get it signed the next time he's in town. One of the EMTs is going to wear his Savard jersey that night.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know any good channels to catch highlights for the week? I used to watch steves dangits and hat picks, and while dude was super annoying his content was good.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merry Christmas St. Nick!

Crazy game against Vegas. Too bad the rest of our division has games in hand and is even or ahead on points. Gonna need more East folks to start losing please, thanks.