NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol this guy is such a piece of shit
Some other stories about babcock were shared. One older player who hasn’t quite cracked the NHL yet said that he was sitting on the bench in an empty arena taping his stick before the final preseason game in Anaheim. Babcock came and sat next to him, said something along the lines of “this is pretty amazing isn’t it?.” When the player he agreed, Babcock continued; “soak it in, it’s the last time you’ll ever be on an NHL bench.” Serial killer behavior.
Dude is an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Three more sleeps till a pre season game. I am ready to feel the hurt again.

• 1Worf

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
75572424872.gif

1695375379623.png

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm ready to believe that the Wings will make the playoffs, only to have my dreams crushed a little later in the season than last year.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As a Montreal fan, I hope we don't lead the league for a 3rd year in a row in man/game lost to injuries. We got a new medical team so hopefully that helps.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We have games today boys! The Kings and Coyotes are playing some games in Australia.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will the Leafs make it to the third round this year?

Will Ovi stay on pace for the record before he breaks?

Will Stamkos get traded?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will the Leafs make it to the third round this year?

Will Ovi stay on pace for the record before he breaks?

Will Stamkos get traded?

Ovi needs 73 goals with 3 years left on his contract. Basically 25 goals a year next 3 gets it done and has him approaching 900. If he even hits 35 this year I'm going to think it's a lock barring some severe injury.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ovi needs 73 goals with 3 years left on his contract. Basically 25 goals a year next 3 gets it done and has him approaching 900. If he even hits 35 this year I'm going to think it's a lock barring some severe injury.
If Jagr is still playing at 51, Ovi will def keep playing until he gets that record lol

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Jagr is still playing at 51, Ovi will def keep playing until he gets that record lol

I just don't see any real reason why he'd have to play beyond his current contract. He had 40+ last year, needs 73 to break it.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm ready to believe that the Wings will make the playoffs, only to have my dreams crushed a little later in the season than last year.
I think they’ll get close, but the hockey they play will be some of the most boring shit on the ice.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think they’ll get close, but the hockey they play will be some of the most boring shit on the ice.

Maybe DeBrincat can get back to his 40 goal ways? I've got no problem with them playing boring hockey if it gets wins, but mediocre and boring is almost worse than being flat out bad.

The problem is who the fuck are we going to leapfrog this year? As much as I would love to see Boston fall off a cliff, I can easily see them somehow being near the top of the East because we can't have nice things.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tampa fall out of the playoffs. They were a 98 point team last season and have only gotten worse. Buffalo, Ottawa and Detroit are all sneaking up behind them, they don't need to fall far.

• 1Like