NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Pre-season players on the broadcast team too it seems. Whoever chose and whoever allowed this mind blowing stat on screen for the announcers to discuss, they both need a bit more time in the minors.

1695695764270.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tampa is fucked. Johansson is so so bad. They should call up Seattle for Chris Driedger.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did he do the same surgery eichel did? unfamiliar with his injury but curious if eichels surgery will be more common now
Eichel had a disk replacement in his neck. And had a lot longer recovery time. But there has been a few NHLers who have had it done since him now.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 months, doable. Tomkins played fine last night. Also this might light a fire up their asses. We arguably have the most talented D core spread across 3 lines. Hopefully they start earning their pay.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 months, doable. Tomkins played fine last night. Also this might light a fire up their asses. We arguably have the most talented D core spread across 3 lines. Hopefully they start earning their pay.

Most talented D core? What is this? 2020? Tampa has non stop bled from their d core for seasons now. It's still an ok group but it's not in the top tier of teams like Carolina, Boston, Vegas and Colorado.

• 1Rustled

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually I'm just talking out of my ass. According to this we're ranked 17 in the league to defenseman spending.

Oh well, I still believe we have a lot of talent on our D. Perbix and Raddysh hopefully should breakout this year. Just gotta work on turnovers and blue line plays. I'm seeing better dumpins toward the half board instead of hailmary shots through 4 guys that get blocked and turned over which is nice.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I don't think there is a argument that TB's D is talent free, but to claim the top spot is a bit of a reach.

1696033328832.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Definitely liking what I'm seeing from the Wings in preseason. Hell, even Danielson doesn't look out of place. It's a shame he has to go back to the WHL.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Definitely liking what I'm seeing from the Wings in preseason. Hell, even Danielson doesn't look out of place. It's a shame he has to go back to the WHL.

Sorry dude, but don't get your hopes too high. There will be a mid season collapse with injuries et al.

• 1Truth!

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Obviously not possible but I wish Ovi would break the record this year so they can finally get around to breaking up this geriatric core

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is gonna be quite an interesting year for the kings with how much dirty shit they've been doing in pre-season games already lmao