NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Needless

Toe Sucker
That wasn't even close to a dirty hit.

I wouldn't call it dirty but it was entirely unnecessary for a pre-season game, but hey i guess nobodies gotta try and make a name for themselves somehow. I'm biased though and love stone so fuck that cuck.

Kaliyev just got a 2 pre-season and 2 regular season games suspension for his knee as well though (which was my main reference for that comment lol)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opening game is at 5:30 PM EST on a Tuesday. This is why people hate hockey.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
They need to make sure that the Chicago/Boston game is over before the west coast game starts. You have Crosby vs Bedard in his first game.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
They need to make sure that the Chicago/Boston game is over before the west coast game starts. You have Crosby vs Bedard in his first game.

I keep seeing that advertised. Does anyone actually give a fuck about that?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will Bedard get 100 pts this year? He's definitely the real deal but that's such a crazy number for a rookie I think the only people playing that have it are Syd and Ovie.

I think the supporting cast might be too weak although he does work well with T Hall.

Prediction: 84

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This is, as far as Outsports is aware, the most stifling, anti-LGBTQ policy any pro sports league in North America has ever issued.

Man Body GIF

Juvarisx

Florida
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time for the Leafs to break my heart 42 years running.

Also, I now live about 1.5 hours from Tampa and their first game is tonight at home at 5:30pm. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea, the fans down here love the team but they gotta work man.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time for the Leafs to break my heart 42 years running.

Also, I now live about 1.5 hours from Tampa and their first game is tonight at home at 5:30pm. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea, the fans down here love the team but they gotta work man.

It's because they wanted the big show of three games, one right after the other. It's kind of a dick move, but I understand it. I have friends coming over to watch starting 5:30. We'll bbq at some point, and just a few beers will be had. Doubt we'll make it to the end of the last game, but who knows.

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ww3 about to happen but at least hockey starts tonight. Gotta sneak out to try and catch the game is pretty sad.

Fadaar

That guy
It's because they wanted the big show of three games, one right after the other. It's kind of a dick move, but I understand it. I have friends coming over to watch starting 5:30. We'll bbq at some point, and just a few beers will be had. Doubt we'll make it to the end of the last game, but who knows.

If it wasn't the first game of the season with stupid expensive tickets I would have considered driving down to go. I love having a weird work schedule sometimes, lets me hit up the cheaper games during the week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kraken still getting skull fucked by Vegas continues.

Game starting an hour late is some absolute bullshit too.