NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Needless

Toe Sucker
Theres no way this kid lives up to how much the NHL is gassing him up, i just can't see it lol

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol Edmonton.

Surely it will be their year this year.
So glad the Kraken arent the only ones in the division stuck with a shitty goalie for 4 more years. Hilarious to watch Holland keep pissing away prime McDavid and Draisaitl.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two hat tricks last night, one of which carried the game to an OT victory shootout (and required TWO 6 on 5 goals) and Bedard gets the front. Cmon man

Or maybe the cover story is random and I'm a retard.

1697129171531.png

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't complain the NHL doesn't market their stars if you are angry the NHL is marketting their new star.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea probably underestimating the hype and viewership he's bringing in.

No doubt he's fun to watch. Chicago gonna be pretty terrifying in a couple years unless they get Edmonton's GM.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Best D pair on the ice solidified for the next 4 years at least with new contract signed.

If you disagree, fite me.

1697239014208.png

1697238943402.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a great deal but it won't end well with him signed til 37. Probably not a problem for the Avs though. It's also going to cause cap problems next season. Currently they have a little over 3 mil to fill 6 slots assuming Landeskog is off LTIR and an increase to a 87.5 mil cap. Not even league min contracts can make that happen. There's going to be a sacrifice of some kind to fit that deal in.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Girard is most certaining being delt. Especially with Byram needing a contract.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well Montreal didn't waste anytime, after 2 years being the top team in games missed due to injury, we lose Kirby Dach for a "significant" LBI, with no return date announced.

We'll win this again for a 3rd year I bet. :)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Montreal didn't waste anytime, after 2 years being the top team in games missed due to injury, we lose Kirby Dach for a "significant" LBI, with no return date announced.

We'll win this again for a 3rd year I bet. :)
Yea that fucking sucks. On the bright side for Tampa we can use all the shitty teams in the division we can get because DET and OTT definitely look like contenders this year. BUF and FLA and TB are most likely gonna be fighting for the wildcard at best and TOR probably steals the division (best case scenario for TB honestly, we suck)

Too early but that's my prediction

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Caps are total garbage Holy fuck. I expected to be bad but this team is like worst in the league bad

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wings big PP at 46.2%, DeBrincat leading the league in points.

This is totally sustainable and we are a lock for the playoffs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user