NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wings big PP at 46.2%, DeBrincat leading the league in points.

This is totally sustainable and we are a lock for the playoffs.
giphy.gif

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
At least the Caps won a cup before looking old and slow. Ranger fans can't say the same. Long Western Canada 5 game road trip coming up, if this team looks like they have the last two games i'm going casual this year. Last season was so unfun to watch for me, i'm not putting myself through that again. I already suffered watching Lundqvist carry an unexceptional forward roster, I won't do that to myself again. At least not as religiously. Don't even get me started on Laf and Kakko...

Meanwhile Hughes might finish the season as a top 3 player in the league. He looks absolutely unreal. Super likeably kid too. Like i'm almost rooting for him which is bizarre. Crosby was so easy to hate.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely could impact Ovi catching Greztky. Because with that team, that's all that really matters at this point.

Assuming he doesn't completely fall off a cliff, 3 years should be enough time. Even 30-35 this year really puts it well within reach with 2 years to go.

Gotta actually finally score this year, though. Maybe Father Time finally taking over

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Toronto peeps, what is the chance they make Woll their number 1 after last night? Thinking of dropping Samsanov and picking him up.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Toronto peeps, what is the chance they make Woll their number 1 after last night? Thinking of dropping Samsanov and picking him up.
Don’t worry Samsanov will get hurt eventually and it will probably slowly get to 50/50

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure glad the Atlantic started to get super competitive right when we lost our star goalie.

1698016648874.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please let me offer you a Phillip Grubauer.
Honestly all things considered I'm surprised Johansson is at .901 right now. By all rights we shoulda beat Leafs last night but Bolts gonna blow leads is as Bolts fashion.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Not high. It's still only 6 games into the season (as the game plays right now). Woll may be working his way up to a more even split but thats sort of the ceiling for him this season, a 50/50 split.