NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Damnit, beat me. I was just coming to post that.

Clint Malarchuk vibes
I saw a clip of it. It was worse than Malarchuk. The guy goes down on the ice and is helped to his feet maybe 5 seconds later. His jersey is already soaked with blood and it's spraying all over the place as they help him off the ice. I wouldn't have been surprised if he was dead shortly after leaving the ice.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking '05ers, in here making me feel old and shit
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I was still in middle school when he joined the nhl. Insane.

Lol it's the same for Brady for me. Started high school fall of 2000 and Brady got drafted that spring, so I'm counting it as him being in the NFL since 8th grade for me.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Wouldnt be surprised to see this come to the NHL in the next season or 2 with how common these lacerations are becoming.

Animosity

Sucks to see. Always was a big fan of Backstrom. Incredible player.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Sucks to see. Always was a big fan of Backstrom. Incredible player.

Fucking gutted. I hadn't heard about him having any setbacks after the surgery last summer, but guessing something popped up. Supposedly went in Monday to talk to coach, GM, and trainers to express his decision. Just really wanted him to be able to finish his career on his own terms, and his skating/mobility had looked better towards end of last year and into this season. Hopefully this isn't a bad sign for Kane trying similar surgery for his hip.

2nd greatest Cap ever, and neither Ovechkin nor the team hits the heights they have over the last 15 years without Backstrom. He's Hall of Famer in my book, but I know there was some push back on that from other fans a lot before we won a Cup.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Fuck Bally’s piece of horseshit app and every mother fucker that has ever looked at its code. Jesus Christ you’d think streaming is a new concept.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been awhile since I've seen the Caps be up 16-5 in shots on goal but be down 3-0 in the game. What a shit game.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Animosity

Canucks scored more goals on them in 1 game than the whole Sharks team has scored all season. Woof.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Shark Fans are gonna end up like us Canucks fans. Even though we're happy for our team - we're still expecting their success to be a mirage and things to crash and burn soon.

This is what over a decade of little success does to your fanbase!