NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unhappy about the lack of tank by the Sharks, but this was really satisfying.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Oilers AHL team lost last night 4-1. Their goalie was Jack Campbell. Guy is spiraling hard right now.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
The Oilers AHL team lost last night 4-1. Their goalie was Jack Campbell. Guy is spiraling hard right now.
And it was to the AHL Canucks too.

The fans were serenading the arena with CAAAAMMPPbell chants even before the game started. lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Nah, he'll win one in a few seasons when his contract expires and he becomes a Ranger.

Jokes aside, Eichel getting a cup before him was chefs kiss.
I still laugh that the Sabres traded their top 2 centers and each of them won the cup the following year and were dominant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caps quietly 6-1-1 last 8. Kinda getting it done ugly, but some of the younger guys contributing is nice to see. Especially with all the injuries piling up already.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Caps quietly 6-1-1 last 8. Kinda getting it done ugly, but some of the younger guys contributing is nice to see. Especially with all the injuries piling up already.

Been watching alot of BC in the NCAA since we drafted Perreault so i've been seeing alot of Ryan Leonard. Don't know if you've been following him much but he's a stud. Gonna be a nice add for you guys in a few years. Him and Perreault have been the best two players on that team, great chemistry. Hoping they both stick together for the World Juniors coming up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been watching alot of BC in the NCAA since we drafted Perreault so i've been seeing alot of Ryan Leonard. Don't know if you've been following him much but he's a stud. Gonna be a nice add for you guys in a few years. Him and Perreault have been the best two players on that team, great chemistry. Hoping they both stick together for the World Juniors coming up.

I have been following, I know there was some disappointment among Caps fandom that Michkov got sniped by the Flyers 1 pick before us, but Leonard was a great pick at #8 overall. Physical, very good shot, goal scorer. He's clearly the best prospect we have in the pool already. Future 1st line guy for us, I believe.

Animosity

If the Oilers can waive their $5 mil goalie and send him to the minors and fire their coach after a win, the Kraken need to take note. Because they are equally terrible.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I'll admit, from seeing that vid, there was intent to stop Adam - but by a stupid, wreckless move that cost Adam his life.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-5-11.jpg