NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know a better hockey app then the official nhl one for the phone? They completely fucked up the UI this year and it's turned into garbage status.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know a better hockey app then the official nhl one for the phone? They completely fucked up the UI this year and it's turned into garbage status.
The Yahoo Sports one is pretty good for pretty much all sports. And agreed on the NHL app....it's fucking trash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
The Yahoo Sports one is pretty good for pretty much all sports. And agreed on the NHL app....it's fucking trash.

Legit think the Yahoo sports app might be the android app I've been using the longest other than stuff that comes with the OS

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea this app is amazing. Wtf have i been sleeping on. I moved from yahoo to fantrax on fantasy and never really thought about the seperate sorts app

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit the game vs Boston gonna go down as one of the best of the season for us. Always a good showing between these two clubs but my god. It had everything. Lead changes, coming from behind twice. Buzzer beater and our first (1/5 now) OT win of the season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Can we go back to the beginning of the season when things were fun and I could be irrationally optimistic?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kings are on fire, I'm enjoying it, haven't watched this many games in a row in years.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dylan Strome signing and extension has been one of GMBM's best moves. Best player on the team by far currently. Great snipe by Wilson to get us to OT, too. 9-1-1 last 11. I don't expect this to last, but somehow getting it done right now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dylan Strome signing and extension has been one of GMBM's best moves. Best player on the team by far currently. Great snipe by Wilson to get us to OT, too. 9-1-1 last 11. I don't expect this to last, but somehow getting it done right now.
Ovi being nonexistent is pretty nuts too

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Geez, Oilers more than good enough to beat us today on their own, feels like we've been battling refs all day, too, though.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Can we go back to the beginning of the season when things were fun and I could be irrationally optimistic?
no-absolutely.gif

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vasys back boys! Kuch with 6 points and Pointer with a hatty and a 8-2 route while getting out shot 2:1. Feels like lightning oh ol.