NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To sum up the Caps this season: they take the lead 1-0 and that's where the uphill struggle begins.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To sum up the Caps this season: they take the lead 1-0 and that's where the uphill struggle begins.

Basically at least Mantha has had a rebound year so we can retain some salary and actually get a pick for him at the deadline now.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn we offloaded Foote just in time.

Those are some pretty big names too, damn. Not like minor call ups

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
1706667292112.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

God damn finally. Would be asinine if we never got to see McDavid and Matthews play in the Olympics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida

God damn finally. Would be asinine if we never got to see McDavid and Matthews play in the Olympics.

Matthews with the Tkachuks is going to be glorious

They are also doing a 4 nation tournament instead of the All Star game in 2025 (Canada, US, Sweden, Finland)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jack Hughes, Quinn Hughes, AM, Tkachuks, Helly in net. Yea America looking pretty fucking stacked.

• 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
You've also got Eichel, McAvoy, Larkin, Debrincat, Kane if he's healthy.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You've also got Eichel, McAvoy, Larkin, Debrincat, Kane if he's healthy.
In 2 years? Dunno about Kane, but the others hell yea. Dunno how well Russia does but 2 years ago woulda been insane, peak Vasy, Ovie, Malkin, Kuch and Svech. Ok maybe not peak Malkin and Ovie but still damn good Malkin and Ovie.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget to tune in tonight for some cool stat history in the making. EDM goes for 17 in a row against VGK, to tie the all time record. ANA will be after this so this is kinda the final boss of their historic run.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Don't forget to tune in tonight for some cool stat history in the making. EDM goes for 17 in a row against VGK, to tie the all time record. ANA will be after this so this is kinda the final boss of their historic run.
Welp
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kinda glad, kinda sad.

I was watching that game and asking myself since when are you allowed to throw picks in hockey?

Also I'm sure that rivalry just got knocked up a healthy amount from that game. West is really fun to watch right now.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Possible Serg is done for the season. Looks like we just lost our second best defenseman.

On the other hand we might now have 8.5M to work with before trade deadline.

I really don't know if guys even come back after their entire leg does a 180 like that...