AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-17-7.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Anyone seen any updates on Oshie's injury last night? I'm assuming it has to be a knee or achilles issue being non-contact but it was pretty uncomfortable to watch. You don't see players crawl off the ice everyday.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone seen any updates on Oshie's injury last night? I'm assuming it has to be a knee or achilles issue being non-contact but it was pretty uncomfortable to watch. You don't see players crawl off the ice everyday.

Hedman was even helping him to the bench mid play before the whistle blew the play dead. Not great to see. At his age, he might just basically be done if it's something like an Achilles

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
holy shit the swagger on Rempe as he went into that fight. With his huge size advantage that could have been a slaughter, well done on Deslauriers to keep that close. That looked like Stu Grimson sizing up a fight there. Classic old school slobberknocker.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to be in Detroit for the games against the Islanders and Panthers this week with a trip to Grand Rapids in between. Haven't been to the LCA before, this should fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm going to be in Detroit for the games against the Islanders and Panthers this week with a trip to Grand Rapids in between. Haven't been to the LCA before, this should fun.

Get tickets to a Griffens game. They're fun to watch.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I'm sure you already have your tickets, but on the odd chance you don't, the two unique seats I've been meaning to try are the:

1. Drink row seats (they'll have DRM in the name) in the mezzanine level corners - they're high top seats with a small bar rail in front of you.

2. Gondola seats: these are up in the rafters almost directly over the ice. I think they are suites, so, they are on sale in the secondary market pretty rarely. You can try to check out the view pregame or postgame through portals 78-82 assuming the ushers aren't being dicks.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm sure you already have your tickets, but on the odd chance you don't, the two unique seats I've been meaning to try are the:

1. Drink row seats (they'll have DRM in the name) in the mezzanine level corners - they're high top seats with a small bar rail in front of you.

2. Gondola seats: these are up in the rafters almost directly over the ice. I think they are suites, so, they are on sale in the secondary market pretty rarely. You can try to check out the view pregame or postgame through portals 78-82 assuming the ushers aren't being dicks.

I've got my tickets, close to glass on the Wings o zone against the islanders and dead center ice at the front of the mezzanine for the Panthers. Next time I go I definitely want to try to get gondola tickets. The Winged Wheel podcast usually has some available once or twice a year, but I missed out on them this year.

• 1Like