<Nazi Janitors>
1000000509.jpg

Greetings from Detroit.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, beating Philly tonight means Caps will be unlikely to sell too much. I think it's a mistake, but if they carefully move an expiring contract or two for something at least I won't be too upset. Granted, to them making even a 1 and done is valuable in their eyes, both for the extra dollars a few home games would bring, and getting some of the young guys on the team playoff experience.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, beating Philly tonight means Caps will be unlikely to sell too much. I think it's a mistake, but if they carefully move an expiring contract or two for something at least I won't be too upset. Granted, to them making even a 1 and done is valuable in their eyes, both for the extra dollars a few home games would bring, and getting some of the young guys on the team playoff experience.
Looking at all you metro guys losing today. Nobody will take the right from us to get swept by Florida.

1709515182810.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at all you metro guys losing today. Nobody will take the right from us to get swept by Florida.

View attachment 517719

And Mantha scored his 20th goal today. Just makes moderate sell off that much more obvious. I'll be slightly annoyed if they just stand pat, now. If we could thieve a 1st off someone for Dowd, that would be great, although I'm not trying to undersell his value to someone as a solid 4C who can win a lot of draws (the $1.3M cap hit this year and next helps, too).

Juvarisx

Florida
He had a no trade so the sens were forced to get what they could. Dorian was a hockey terrorist and probably wont work again.

Colorado had a good day for trades, I think they probably gave up too much but when you have what they do you make those sacrifices

Juvarisx

Florida
Fucking Christ just have the Leafs do it next year with Tavares and the LTIR loophole will be closed faster then the speed of light.

Shit is hurting the game at this point.