NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-2-16.jpg

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Matthew Tkachuk tried to play through a fractured sternum in last years final.

Auston Matthews is bitchmade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bruins losing 2 games in a row to the Leafs without Matthews is pretty nuts. But they also lost last year after being up 3-1.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I turned the game on about halfway through the 2nd period and saw that Boston only had 1 shot on goal and I thought it was a error or something. How is it possible that a team has now gone to sleep in clinching games two times in a row now for large stretches of the game? I actually think that there may be a real chance of firings depending on who loses game 7.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Who the hell knows what’s going to happen but I’m not sure Montgomery calling out Pasta by name is the correct play.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huge difference scoreless games between the VAN/NASH and VGK/DAL game. Vancouver one was a snore fest. This Dallas game has been a top game of round 1 so far.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Great game but it would have been a lot better had Dallas been able to find the net.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Great game but it would have been a lot better had Dallas been able to find the net.
Was flipping back and forth between the Mavs game so didn't catch it all, but they had plenty of odd man rushes and breakaway chances. They just couldn't beat Hill. Heiskanen doinked one off the top in the 3rd that finally had him beat. One of those nights. Vegas played well. On to game 7.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There was another shot that bounced off hill and was sliding towards the net but Stone cleared it.. They had a ton of good looks.

hopefully g7 is that close with Dallas squeaking it out

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought as well as Vegas' offense looked, Dallas' defense was matching them every step of the way. It just happened to be a freak unintended redirection that broke the stalemate in the 3rd... as these types of games tend to go. Vegas had the better puck luck, but probably created more chances so you can say they earned it.

Game 7 should be a treat.

Pavelski still has 0 points