NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Haus

<Silver Donator>
First round exit is extremely appropriate.

get fucked Vegas
I'm not gonna say who, but someone (not me) was literally pacing the last 5 minutes of this game and may have sprained their ankle jumping up and down once the final buzzer went off....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Extremely jealous of Dallas's new crop of young players. Wyatt Johnston, holy hell what a player man.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Extremely jealous of Dallas's new crop of young players. Wyatt Johnston, holy hell what a player man.

That shit hurts b/c if I'm not mistaken, that was the 1st round draft pick we traded to Detroit as part of the Vrana/Mantha trade (which Detroit later moved to Dallas)

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
That shit hurts b/c if I'm not mistaken, that was the 1st round draft pick we traded to Detroit as part of the Vrana/Mantha trade (which Detroit later moved to Dallas)

Yep. That was the pick we gave them to move up and take Sebastian Cossa.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wooooo, finally we get a fuckin first overall. Life is good.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Man it would be nice if the TV executives at TNT and ESPN stopped scheduling the Mavs and Stars at the exact same fucking time every game. Fuck!

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Wooooo, finally we get a fuckin first overall. Life is good.
I think it should go to Vegas since they didn't make it out of the first round. What's fair, is fair, you know?

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I guess these seats will have to do..

Attachments

• 20240507_202122.jpg
    20240507_202122.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Our own coach blocking the best shit in the game.
The Starts are, iirc, undefeated when those magnificent tits are behind him

Attachments

• 20240507_211655.jpg
    20240507_211655.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn at this point I just want somebody to wins this rags game so I can watch this Dallas powerhouse.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I've seen thousands of hits in the 40+ years I have watched and played hockey. That may be the most dangerous I've ever seen for the one initiating the hit. Fucking madness.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Man, Stars pissed me off. 3-0, and then have what, 3 or 4 SOG the rest of regulation? That's an effort loss in regulation, and a horrible angle by Miro.

If I have to watch Seguin get the puck with an open shot and fumble it away one more time I might just end it.

Great to see Hintz, who was our best player for a long stretch of time, be just flat out bad. Pavelski nowhere to be seen either.

Tired of staying up til midnight. These start times are fucking brutal.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Man, Stars pissed me off. 3-0, and then have what, 3 or 4 SOG the rest of regulation? That's an effort loss in regulation, and a horrible angle by Miro.

If I have to watch Seguin get the puck with an open shot and fumble it away one more time I might just end it.

Great to see Hintz, who was our best player for a long stretch of time, be just flat out bad. Pavelski nowhere to be seen either.

Tired of staying up til midnight. These start times are fucking brutal.
I wish I could tell you it looked different in person, but you were spot on with that assessment.

It's like with Robertson and Johnston playing like they all the entire older half of the lineup us checking out. I lost track of how many times I saw them get a puck, in the offensive zone, and shoot a pass to.... nobody. Which means either they weren't understanding the assignments, or the person who should have been on the receiving end wasn't. They didn't deserve to make it to overtime. The only thing in their favor is I will say that embellishment call was the fakest and gayest thing I've seen an NHL ref do in possibly as long as I can remember...

And worst of all of course.. is that they broke Tits McGee's perfect winning streak! (I apologize now that I see that pic on my desktop with how horrible it was, but that was zooming across an entire arena, on a 5 year old phone... you get the tits you get at that point.). If you watch the broadcast they always seem to make sure to show them at least 2-3 times any game she's there for. At least the Bally Sports cameramen did.

Strange statistic though.... Pete DeBoer just doesn't win game 1s. The last time the Stars won a game one in a series was in the 2020 finals.

• 1Like