Nik Wallenda walks across the Grand Canyon on a tightrope?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Good lord that first person camera makes me want to puke.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
All the Jesus stuff over and over again is really annoying.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Watching this is making me wish I had a smaller television.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah im a pussy, i tried watching him walk across and bailed after a minute. i dont really want to see anyone die. even an attention whore like walenda. plus im watching a good episode of Unusual Suspects. Falling Skies is on next too.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
yeah im a pussy, i tried watching him walk across and bailed after a minute. i dont really want to see anyone die. even an attention whore like walenda. plus im watching a good episode of Unusual Suspects. Falling Skies is on next too.
I can sympathize. I have it on but I have to admit I am only looking at the screen occasionally. I can't really imagine anything could be much more terrifying that what that motherfucker is doing right now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and if you guys havent seen Unusual Suspects yet, i highly recommend it. its easily the best show on the ID channel. its all true crimes. the killer in tonight's episode was the most unlikeliest person and he did it for the most petty reason possible. dude had a guy assassinated via a jug full of sulphuric acid. terrible way to die.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The guy has balls the size of cantaloupes. If he wants to pray all the way across I'm not going to call him a pussy for it.