Nine Inch Nails Tour 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone participate in this?

Comerica

What? Why? Physical World Presale?

The promise of a world made better by computers and online connectivity has failed us in many ways, particularly when it comes to ticketing. Everything about the process sucks and everyone loses except the reseller.

We’ve decided to try something different that will also likely suck, but in a different way. We’re hoping many of you will be happy with the results, while some may do what they always do and bitch about it.

Here’s how it works:

You (an actual human being) show up at the box office, interact with the ticket seller (another actual human being) and purchase up to four tickets that will actually be handed to you on the spot. The tickets will not be available online or anywhere else before or during that day. All seats (including the best seats) will be available first come, first serve. You may actually encounter other actual human beings with similar interests likely wearing black clothing during the process and potentially interact with THEM. The experience has the potential* to be enjoyable. Nine Inch Nails has always been about bringing people together, living life to the fullest and good times.**

Any remaining tickets will be sold at a later date.

*not guaranteed
**not entirely true

Cool idea or pretentious rockstar shit?

Also: anyone happen to have 2 extra tickets to the Sept 18th show at Red Rocks? Would love to see that show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Anyone participate in this?
Cool idea or pretentious rockstar shit?
Both. It's kind of cool that it won't be people buying giant blocks of tickets to resell or whatever, but also kind of sucks having to go deal with waiting in a line to buy your tickets. As a side thing I saw them with Jim Rose Circus back in the 90s. Was general admission not a seat which was pretty great. We were right up front most of the show and it was one of my favorite concert experiences I've had.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Both. It's kind of cool that it won't be people buying giant blocks of tickets to resell or whatever, but also kind of sucks having to go deal with waiting in a line to buy your tickets. As a side thing I saw them with Jim Rose Circus back in the 90s. Was general admission not a seat which was pretty great. We were right up front most of the show and it was one of my favorite concert experiences I've had.

Saw them for the first time in October last year in Vegas. Managed to get rail. Life enhancing experience.

7ED7A7DA-FC6B-4E5F-A499-1B7C5F8C6CD2.jpeg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Took about an hour of waiting in line after showing up right as they went on sale. Some tards apparently camped out way early but they had tickets for everyone that wanted one.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Took about an hour of waiting in line after showing up right as they went on sale. Some tards apparently camped out way early but they had tickets for everyone that wanted one.

Which show?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I forgot about this.

Ive seen them twice, once in San Diego in 09 and then again 3-4 years ago here in Phoenix.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went to Bill Graham (SF venue) about two hours after the onsale. Walked right up to the box office and purchased four tickets.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also - I think this was a pretty cool idea for it to be physical box office only. I go to a shitload of concerts and I fucking hate TicketBastard with a passion. I typically go to the physical box office if I can anyway to avoid the ridiculous fees they charge. It sucks for out of towners though. I know people drove to SF from Modesto and shit to buy tickets.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I saw NIN during the Downward Spiral tour(94 I think?). We ate some acid before the show. Marilyn Manson opened up for them and Manson literally sucked some guys dick on stage. Trent Reznor was awesome, though. It's one of my more memorable shows and trips.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wait, he literally sucked a dude's dick on stage? That wasn't just the acid?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I draw the line on shock value at dick sucking. That's just gay.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Saw two of the three shows in Vegas this last weekend, it was fucking great. Friday was a little more casual friendly, more well known “hits”, Saturday was a completely different setlist and was peppered with some deeper cuts. Overall I’d give the shows a Fuck You out of 10.

Looking forward to hopefully a different set when I see them in Denver. If you’ve never seen NIN live, it’s pretty fucking impressive.

FFD3D3A5-CD45-413B-9543-891332217F84.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Saw them in 99, not giving the Cuck any of money. Still respect the music he made in the past and the talent he displayed however his last few efforsts have been weak and his attitude is shit.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Foil poster from the 3rd night (EMEK #12/30), spoilered for size:

NIN EMEK.jpg

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Saw them in 99, not giving the Cuck any of money. Still respect the music he made in the past and the talent he displayed however his last few efforsts have been weak and his attitude is shit.

To each their own. If I had to give up on anyone and everyone that I disagreed with politically I'd be a very bored and lonely man.

I just treat these celebs' opinions like I treat everyone else's: IDGAF.

• 1Like