No One Gets Out Alive (2021)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: No One Gets Out Alive (2021)

Tagline: Don’t try to leave. It’ll only make things worse.

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Mystery

Director: Santiago Menghini

Cast: Cristina Rodlo, Marc Menchaca, Victoria Alcock, David Barrera, Joana Borja, David Figlioli, Mitchell Mullen, Alejandro Akara, Jose Palma, Jeff Mirza, Ioana Barbu, Vala Noren, Baba Oyejide

Release: 2021-09-29

Runtime: 85

Plot: An immigrant in search of the American dream is forced to take a room in a boarding house and soon finds herself in a nightmare from which she can't escape.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I remember liking The Ritual so will give this a shot. Trailer shows a little much for my taste so kind of stopped it half way through when it veered off in to the craziness.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
U gotta go no trailer on this one. If you watch the trailer, you shot yourself in the foot.

Also suspend belief in logic and reason for the 2nd act. The stupidity of the lead is necessary to get the film where it had to go. Its a facepalm moment at how dumb the lead is, but it's a horror movie-- completely normal. It's a classic horror moment.

Great audio mixing throughout. Good tension and the jumpscares were well done. I'd rate the sound on this movie pretty high.

Overall not great, not good, but a nice satisfying 3rd act that paid off.

Although it didn't rock-- it was a good piece of shit horror movie by Netflix with a small cast.

None of us felt ripped off after it finished.

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database