No pussyshit Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
20,000 views celebration. Over 8,000 views since it was shawed by unelected biased cuntnug a_skeleton_03.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After a detailed investigation, it's come to light that 18,943 of those views were from bots.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Apparently we aren't all equal since my post just got moved to that shithole with the fucking peasants still going on about XIM AND XER AND SJWS AND ANTIFA AND OTHER SHIT WITH NO BEARING ON REALITY

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Apparently we aren't all equal since my post just got moved to that shithole with the fucking peasants still going on about XIM AND XER AND SJWS AND ANTIFA AND OTHER SHIT WITH NO BEARING ON REALITY

Ban this faggot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
What did you think the probability was of ever getting to use this account again was?

I figured this place would collapse and it would be much more likely I'd be conversing with you fellows on rerererolled.org but maybe this one can be saved now that a_skeleton_03 seems to have had a change of heart about letting nazis run the place. Unfortunately he's still allowing a democratic vote, and majority rule don't work in mental institutions.

• 1Salty

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Special counsel sends wide-ranging request for documents to Justice Department
Why Trump Is Nervous About the Mueller Investigation
Rob Goldstone, the music publicist who connected Russians to the Trump campaign, is talking again
"Jared Kushner, who in Goldstone’s telling was “furious” during the meeting — because Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya didn’t provide information about Clinton. Goldstone: “I believe that she practised a classic bait-and-switch. She got in there on one pretext and really wanted to discuss something else.”"

tumblr_ovuqexHlXJ1v9wbjfo1_400.gif

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Actually this is my first shawing since I registered in 2002. Again I was ideologically harassed for posting the exact same shit Adebisi did. They just IP banned me and I don't like using Tor so I suppose this will be my last post. Enjoy your safe space and shit mods :(

VoaWXoJ.png

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Actually this is my first shawing since I registered in 2002. Again I was ideologically harassed for posting the exact same shit Adebisi did. They just IP banned me and I don't like using Tor so I suppose this will be my last post. Enjoy your safe space and shit mods :(

VoaWXoJ.png
Lol

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So the HOUSE ethics committee should have been policing private charities instead of congress? That's a fucking hot take. You've been bamboozled you fool.

yeah when it involves congresswoman hillary clinton, sure why not? she used that position of power to solicit bribes.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

VoaWXoJ.png
Yeah you'll definitely never be back. I believe you. Your year long campaign against the site after being banned last year certainly speaks to your healthy mental state and ability to let go and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.