No Time to Die (007 Bond)

Fedor

<Banned>
marriage-anniversary-hollywood-couple-pierce-brosnan-keely-shaye-smith-5b6177229f09f__700.jpg

pierce-brosnan-shirtless-06.jpg

pierce-brosnan-wife-keely-beach-FF.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
interesting like u couldnt predict that, she had no indication, she was a plank...

quite a marvel actually-- attractive in a science experiment kind of way. Color me forever intrigued!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
interesting like u couldnt predict that, she had no indication, she was a plank...

quite a marvel actually-- attractive in a science experiment kind of way. Color me forever intrigued!

That shit is interesting. Like so many of these women are stunning, and they go to complete shit. I would have cut my arm off to have them, then they are just grosser than any other woman out there. Bizarre. But then some average women stay pretty and "fit" basically their whole life. Just so weird.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That shit is interesting. Like so many of these women are stunning, and they go to complete shit. I would have cut my arm off to have them, then they are just grosser than any other woman out there. Bizarre. But then some average women stay pretty and "fit" basically their whole life. Just so weird.

Stop working, eat at the nicest restaurants possible, sleep in as late as you wish, start drinking wine at 11 am, and have everything done for you.....let me know what happens in a few years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If there was ever a woman that would say something like that, and I would trust her to "get it right" it would be Waller-Bridge. I thought Fleabag was hilarious, and pretty self-deprecating for a so called "feminist".

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

View attachment 204910

Speaking of which, I thought Jennifer Garner was done for sure after those children-- but lo and behold she's out in a new commercial looking in prime shape and perfect skin again.

Even enough for Affleck to be like "oops" down the road.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If there was ever a woman that would say something like that, and I would trust her to "get it right" it would be Waller-Bridge. I thought Fleabag was hilarious, and pretty self-deprecating for a so called "feminist".

Yeah on closer inspection this looks quite good.

It has just got to evolve, and the important thing is that the film treats the women properly. He doesn’t have to. He needs to be true to this character.”

I think that resonates with everyone here. She knows a character has to be a character.

That's not a popular writer's approach rhetoric to have in present-day Woke Movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

The director of Bond 25 has insisted he didn't hold up production to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

This week the tabloids accused Cary Joji Fukunaga of failing to turn up to work because he was too busy playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

According to reports, he kept crew members waiting for hours due to lateness caused by playing Rockstar's open-world epic.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Siliconemelons

good news, everybody

I honestly hope that this quasi re-canons the last 1/3 of Specter - that everything from bond wakening up after the brain surgery was all an hallucination - because it was literally ridiculous even for "a bond movie" he was doing the "rambo" scene from UHF lol

Fedor

<Banned>

A movie insider said: 'There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman.

'Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning.'

16009112-7244623-image-a-11_1563048356192.jpg

• 6Barf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users