Note Millie

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I guess the whole Harvard Business School thing was misdirection and he"s actually going to Northwestern, and of course has no JD. No wonder he clammed up and said "it"s a legal matter, not discussing it" anytime anybody brought stuff up.

Keed_foh

shitlord
Haha this is awesome. He actually quoted C. Montgomery Burns in that very officially written letter.

On a side note. It amazes me that people find this sort of thing so hard to take. There are more people out there like this, you just don"t know about it. They can totally fabricate lives for themselves yet still be intelligent and educated. That"s one of the scariest facts of humanity. We could have never known(as a whole) the truth if it wasn"t for this thread. *tin-foil hat time* If anyone this educated, well-spoken, and obviously intelligent can pull this kind of nonsense than ANYONE YOU KNOW... EVER could possibly do the same thing without you ever knowing.

r3probate_foh

shitlord
Cad said:
I guess the whole Harvard Business School thing was misdirection and he"s actually going to Northwestern, and of course has no JD. No wonder he clammed up and said "it"s a legal matter, not discussing it" anytime anybody brought stuff up.
I was wondering how he had time to do the Ivy League undergrad, then get a JD, then start his MBA while having "several years" of experience in the entertainment biz and still be 27. I thought his MBA homework seemed way too easy to be true, tbh.