Nude Beach Blow Job Jet Ski Fight Leads to Wife?s Death

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Nude Beach Blow Job Jet Ski Fight Leads to Wife's Death

When your wife catches you blowing a dude on a boat off a Florida nude beach, the correct response is to immediately apologize, and, once the situation has cooled, have a frank, open conversation about sexuality. Not recommended: throwing her off of the back of your jet ski and leaving her for dead.

Michael Doster was arrested for domestic battery in Passage Key, Florida after his wife Pamela discovered him in an intimate moment with another man on a boat near the popular nude beach (he and the man were allegedly performing oral sex on each other, the Daily Mail reports). The couple allegedly began arguing whilst atop a Sea-Doo, and Doster threw his wife off the vehicle four separate times. Pamela Doster refused to re-board after hitting her head on the final toss, so her husband left her on a sandbar. Both Dosters were drunk.

Michael called 911 when he returned to shore, and Pamela was found bruised and battered on the sandbar wearing only a life vest. After several days in the hospital, she died. Local law enforcement named Michael as a suspect in the investigation into her death. Manatee County Sheriff's Office spokesman Randy Warren told NBC:

"This takes our case to a different level. We need to know exactly what happened. We can say that Michael Doster is a suspect."
Law enforcement officials are now searching for the recipient of Doster's blowie, as "he may be able to give us some good information as to exactly what occurred."

iannis

Musty Nester
Tell her you were doing research on how to suck dicks so that her worthless ass could do a better job at it?

Honey, I sucked that twinks dick for US.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus I'm so straight the first time I read that I took it that the husband caught the wife blowing some dude.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm more curious how he threw his wife off a jetski 4! times. Did he get her back on just to throw her off again?

The couple allegedly began arguing whilst atop a Sea-Doo, and Doster threw his wife off the vehicle four separate times

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Proper immediate response anytime your SO finds you sexing up someone else is, obviously, to finish.

I bet J49 wouldn't pull out if his wife caught him with one of his junkies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
HHOxAjo.jpg