NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lisu Su is the best tech CEO in the biz, amazing what hiring an actual engineer can do for your company.

Malkav

French Madman
Zen 3 looks promising. But the complete lack of any details there pretty much confirms that Big Navi is going to be total trash.

Today was never supposed to be about Big Navi, they just teased it on the side. The Big Navi talk will happen on the 28th.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People are popping boners but I am not seeing it. These are AMD benchmarks, not real world benchmarks which will almost certainly be lower. Their pricing structure is higher than previous too.

5GHz has really always been the hypothetical limit until they find a better way for consumers to cool CPU's. So you really wont be seeing any processor go above that for awhile.

I would definitely wait for GN benchmarks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
From what ive read X670 will just be a rebrand of X570 so OEMs can sell mobos. No fundamental differences in features.

Though id guess X570 boards will require a bios update to work with 5000 series.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I would have liked to see the same comparisons across other resolutions. I haven’t gamed on a pc in 1080p for like 7 years.

Outside of that, nice they’re focused on the gaming scene and going after intels top dog.

1080p pushes CPU's harder than higher resolutions because it needs to keep up with the GPU. When you go to higher res, the GPU does more work, slows down, and the CPU doesn't have to work as hard to keep up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
From what ive read X670 will just be a rebrand of X570 so OEMs can sell mobos. No fundamental differences in features.

Though id guess X570 boards will require a bios update to work with 5000 series.
For sure, most x570's allow you to upgrade BIOS without a CPU installed in the socket though

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah it was just, if im building a new rig id want a X670 IF they were going to release one. If they arent then no reason to bother.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah these should be Mist bedroom use approved.

1602176081491.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user