NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The good news is AMD announce is a week away
Yeah, but just like the Ryzen launch: announcement does not equal launch, which in turn does not equal availability. I guess it's more like late November/early December for the Radeons.

rad

Lord of Guk
PNY from Dell ended up coming in few days ago... Thanks again for the heads up on that one Bat.

Ordered a MSI though Dell as well because of uncertainty but that got delayed till mid January at earliest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Im on the 9/16 pool for XC3 Ultra as well, EVGA Jacob said theyre supposed to have some this week. But I imagine they wont be making very many of the cheaper cards while the demand is this high.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
PNY from Dell ended up coming in few days ago... Thanks again for the heads up on that one Bat.

Ordered a MSI though Dell as well because of uncertainty but that got delayed till mid January at earliest.

nice 80 or 90?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Did you get a credit for the ridiculous MSRP? If not call them and bitch and they should give you a $90 credit.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Reddit are saying Nvidia have cancelled the 3080 20gb.

• 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Reddit are saying Nvidia have cancelled the 3080 20gb.

What in the holy fuck, why? That was the card I was waiting for.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I honestly might just skip this gen of video cards. Wait one more gen and see what's going on with monitor tech. It feels like we are getting some advancement there, and 4k/144 ultrawide might be a thing at not absurd prices.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Think if I was AMD I would pour tons more resources and people into whoever does the drivers for their cards.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Think if I was AMD I would pour tons more resources and people into whoever does the drivers for their cards.
I would guess that part of the issue is that Nvidia has dominated the market for so long that developers have Nvidia drivers and architecture as their first priority when coding shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I honestly might just skip this gen of video cards. Wait one more gen and see what's going on with monitor tech. It feels like we are getting some advancement there, and 4k/144 ultrawide might be a thing at not absurd prices.

Until OLED UW panels are a thing i cant see anything being very tempting on the horizon. I would kill for a 38inch UW OLED @ 120-144hz, c'mon LG, save us!

• 1Like