NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Because he, along with olacrstch doxxed suineg, contacting his employer, the Department of the Army, saying he ran a white supremacist website in an attempt to get him fired. He will never be welcome here
Biden wins. Soon we’ll all be a blm bastion. Anything is possible.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hello Big Phoenix,

By way of introduction I am Jörgen a very new member of the website. I am a student of archaeology from Sweden working for PhD in America. My interest is world history, computer video gaming, world peace and and American women :)
Well we hate all of that as seen by the posts all over this forum. And TV shows. Boy do we hate those.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Hello Big Phoenix,

By way of introduction I am Jörgen a very new member of the website. I am a student of archaeology from Sweden working for PhD in America. My interest is world history, computer video gaming, world peace and and American women :)

big american titties.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He obviously found this site because it's the Premier Pantheon Discussion Board on the internet.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

bytes

Molten Core Raider
You mean he was looking for bouldering beginner tips and accidentally stumbled over the Pantheon thread.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
An honest question Hateyou. I use a search engine :)
Have you ever considered what life would be like as "One of the Fallen"? What if I told you that for a single Soygen Soygen dollar, you could become a member of one of the most elite gaming clubs in the world?

Jörgen

<Banned>
Have you ever considered what life would be like as "One of the Fallen"? What if I told you that for a single Soygen Soygen dollar, you could become a member of one of the most elite gaming clubs in the world?
I am not familiar Kirun but it is intrigue. Is this a game soon available to play?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Very good fortunes friend. I have myself put in order with EVGA. May I ask of you the date of inquiry? I have date of 29 September but I have not received notification by EVGA. My hope of receiving graphics chip by Julafton feels smaller than President Trump reelection hope :(
GNH6Z4o.jpg

Spoke to soon, it lives on.

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I do not understand of reference Kovaks. Does this body belong of you? Very fit and handsome, congratulations. Common in Sweden but rare in America! :)

This alt sucks. Go back to the drawing board.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Very good fortunes friend. I have myself put in order with EVGA. May I ask of you the date of inquiry? I have date of 29 September but I have not received notification by EVGA. My hope of receiving graphics chip by Julafton feels smaller than President Trump reelection hope :(

well bye GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Keg's life must be pretty sad that he commits so strongly to playing a clown for people he'll never meet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user