NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Are there any good videos about how the Founders edition cooler works?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Are there any good videos about how the Founders edition cooler works?

Nothing beyond the presentation really. My trigger finger is going to make me get a 10900k and 3090 and not wait on Ryzen 4000. Its kinda weird how hush AMD has been on their GPU and CPUs so far.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing beyond the presentation really. My trigger finger is going to make me get a 10900k and 3090 and not wait on Ryzen 4000. Its kinda weird how hush AMD has been on their GPU and CPUs so far.
You really should still wait on the cpu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
You really should still wait on the cpu

Herein lies the problem - Im getting the 3090 day one, ideally the one with the built in waterblock. However i dont have a loop to add it to until i build my new rig which was waiting on the 4000 series. So if i got the GPU i could not use it until i did the loop for the 4k series. However i could scrap the loop all together i guess, Its just not what i originally planned.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Herein lies the problem - Im getting the 3090 day one, ideally the one with the built in waterblock. However i dont have a loop to add it to until i build my new rig which was waiting on the 4000 series. So if i got the GPU i could not use it until i did the loop for the 4k series. However i could scrap the loop all together i guess, Its just not what i originally planned.
I mean you could just build a loop for only the GPU for now, and then add the cpu to it when 4 series comes out. That even gives you the opportunity to experiment with the loop now, and then you have an excuse to fix/change anything when the CPU drops

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If you're doing a gaming build, just get the Intel. AMD isn't going to top Intel in gaming performance. Just saw a sale for the 10900k for $370 today.

• 1Pathetic

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Oh sorry it was the 9900k. Slickdeals

tenor.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If you're doing a gaming build, just get the Intel. AMD isn't going to top Intel in gaming performance. Just saw a sale for the 10900k for $370 today.

Eh i do more than just game on my pc and considering the 4000 series crushes intel on laptops now id imagine they can do the same on desktop upon release too.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I now need youtube to get crackin on figuring out what other parts (motherboard et al) are best to buy to go with this. I've saved up about 3grand in my computer fund over the years, so ready to pull some triggers.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well fuck. I’m in the stage now where I genuinely don’t want to play anything on my pc until I get my new hotness. New Evga cards look nice

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users