NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok, so you don't need the card now - but there are others that genuinely do. They made poor choices building and counting on getting a GPU day 1, but still the point stands.

How will your opinion change when come January you still cannot get a 30-series (or AMD)?

I am using an rx570... And honestly, it runs everything as well as I care for it to run.

I'd be ok with my 2600 and rx570 for prolly another year+

Maybe I'll read a book. Do some pushups. Learn a skill. Spend more time with my son or Dad. Find a side bitch. Get involved with local businesses and community. Train my dog. Plant trees.

My opinion will likely be the exact same.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a parent and understand the time constraint, but having alternative hobbies isn't hard. It's hard to do them all at once though.

I rotate between video games, miniature painting, board gaming, 3D printing, guns. Used to do beer brewing, movies, reading. It's easy to do one hobby in your spare time, multiple...impossible. Just don't have enough time as a parent.

Edit: Forgot guns. Also, having a lot of hobbies can be expensive but...point is, be an adult, be patient, find other interests.
Hobbies suck man. Vidya games or die!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Was hoping for the all black XC3 but unfortunately EVGA only has the FTW3 model for the 3070 step up program. I'll take what I can get; I'm in the queue, we'll see if I get a card this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tried to pre order a xbox x for my kid for holidays. Went everywhere and none to be had either. Dude at game shop laughed at me and told me maybe Jan at earliest. He said his store only got 6 for pre order LUL?
So yeah good luck getting any of this shit this year at least.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Whats fucked up is they finally have cards that are worthwhile to switch to at a decent price (compared to last gen) and yet cant get one.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Not sure why i enjoyed this so much, maybe its the missing teeth.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I know my kids AMD 3800x heats up his entire room better than any space heater. He used to have the coldest room int he house. Its so warm in there usually that my skinny ass cat hangs out there 24/7 (he likes to lay on heater returns, lol)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I know my kids AMD 3800x heats up his entire room better than any space heater. He used to have the coldest room int he house. Its so warm in there usually that my skinny ass cat hangs out there 24/7 (he likes to lay on heater returns, lol)
It's true. I have the same cpu. We just had the gas turned on today but for the last week of 40s it would be like 63 in here and I would fire up a game and just let it run on screen. Without doing anything else it'd get to 70 within an hour. It's more the 2060 super than the 3800X though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tried to pre order a xbox x for my kid for holidays. Went everywhere and none to be had either. Dude at game shop laughed at me and told me maybe Jan at earliest. He said his store only got 6 for pre order LUL?
So yeah good luck getting any of this shit this year at least.
Dawg you been living under a rock or what?