NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I saw around 1 PM yesterday that my local Microcenter still had like 10+in stock but you actually had to go to the store. Figure it was a long shot but maybe worth a trip. Get there and there's signs plastered all over that they are sold out.

Those_Bastards_Lied_to_Me.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I saw around 1 PM yesterday that my local Microcenter still had like 10+in stock but you actually had to go to the store. Figure it was a long shot but maybe worth a trip. Get there and there's signs plastered all over that they are sold out.

Thoughts and prayers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

at that point you should check their stock on your phone, demand a card from the manager and when he fake smiles at you, pull out a gun and go full Michael Douglas Falling Down breakfast menu on him.

No jury would convict you. Assuming it's a jury of 12 gamers.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
at that point you should check their stock on your phone, demand a card from the manager and when he fake smiles at you, pull out a gun and go full Michael Douglas Falling Down breakfast menu on him.

No jury would convict you. Assuming it's a jury of 12 gamers.
aBmmdq2_460s.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
3070 apparently has lots of OC headroom.

Live:

How far do you plan on under clocking it?

Also, have you thought about OC/UC based on the season? Could work out well.

• 1Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
How far do you plan on under clocking it?

Also, have you thought about OC/UC based on the season? Could work out well.
I wonder if there’s a market for software that automatically scales CPU/GPU clocks with ambient room temperature changes. There’s got to be other neurotic messes out there like Mist. Probably literally DOZENS of them.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh shit, Intel released their GPU. They say it's better than a ... *drumroll* ...Geforce MX350.

• 1Pathetic