Obi-Wan Kenobi

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Before Sabine's heritage was revealed in Rebels some fans were guessing whether she was Kenobi+Satine's kid or not. In hindsight they could have chosen a different name.

spronk

FPS noob

i do wonder how this dude isn't getting copy-striked since he is just lifting long sequences from the show

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i do wonder how this dude isn't getting copy-striked since he is just lifting long sequences from the show
i guess since its a parody it falls under fair use. these are well done. now i have to go back and watch parts 1 and 2. its much better than the actual TV show. the fight dancing is awesome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was a fucking hilarious finale to a great season. holy shit, i was so down today and thia made me laugh and laugh for almost the entire thing.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

my guess on this... because you're right he should be getting copyright struck all day long... even though it's considered parody and legally totally fair play, that never seems to stop big names from copyright striking... i've noticed that they seem to be MUCH more bent out of shape about audio and since he completely redoes all the audio, maybe it's less of an issue? who knows.

but there are plenty of channels who use clips that are WELL within their fair use rights and they just get hammered left and right with copyright strikes, so who knows

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
my guess on this... because you're right he should be getting copyright struck all day long... even though it's considered parody and legally totally fair play, that never seems to stop big names from copyright striking... i've noticed that they seem to be MUCH more bent out of shape about audio and since he completely redoes all the audio, maybe it's less of an issue? who knows.

but there are plenty of channels who use clips that are WELL within their fair use rights and they just get hammered left and right with copyright strikes, so who knows

It can take months to win a legal battle with YouTube over a claim. We can then assume no claim has been made on Larry.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
aural.jpg

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users