Oculus

niss_sl

shitlord
Didn't see a thread on this so started one since I saw it last night.

Great storyline setup but the latter part of the movie was trash and exhausting. They try to be creative/innovative by flashing back and forth between future and past and use a lot of illusions/imaginations to the point where you don't know what's real and what's not. It became exceptionally annoying watching scene after scene not knowing if it was real or not.
Also predictable ending.

Would not recommend.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the story setup was pretty good but that totally failed to deliver. I would have rather they just went with tons of scares at the end because fuck it, instead they kept trying to confuse you until you just didn't care anymore.

I might recommend for netflix, but definitely not theater worthy.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Necroing this thread since I just watched this. I really liked it. 7.5/10

It's kinda like an updated Vincent Price movie from the late 50s or something. A brother and sister go after a haunted mirror. I agree a little with the above comments, the part before the ending gets messy and the brother is frustrating as fuck but ultimately it's a good movie. There is a pretty small amount of gore, anytime it would be bad it's set in a very dark place so basically you see almost nothing. No nudity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users