Official EQ Landmark discussion

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The items do, and apparently you really need to get the 100 dollar one for the Mastercraft Bracer, and Void Vault (which they say is a huge perm bonus). I guess if you don't have a vault you have to make one before you can get stuff out of it in order to get access to the stuff you have earned/found.... It's really a shame. I was hoping that they would go the minecraft route and let our imaginations be the limit, not our pocketbooks. I guess you have to pay to build their world for them
Void Vault will likely be available to everyone for $10 worth of Station Cash

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
You can build any of the things in the pack for free, except the cosmetic stuff. It's just time or money.
I went with money and bought me the $99.99 one.

I think every game is just going, pay to be an alpha/beta tester these days.

Siliconemelons

Okay, so..I am really behind on this I suppose. On the launch thing I took EQNL as just a little sub thing where you make stuff and can then 'sell it' or whatever and also propose it to devs for use in EQN- but now it is seemingly its own game where you go out and mine for stuff, then craft said stuff into more stuff that you THEN use to build things. To me that is a big change from an open world area where you just make stuff for fun etc to more of a distinct game. I feel the "game" side of EQNL should be a class within EQN - the exploring to get resources, mineing and crafting then the actual building part..all should exist within the world and game of EQN proper.

oh well... and 100$...seriously :-(

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya hold out till they drop the first horse for even faster travel to your liquid nodes... only 249 bucks limited time offer.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Remember this pipedream? 😅😂
I can't belive that the decrepit Gen X diabetic amputee market isn't being served with "hardcore" MMOs with two gens ago graphics.

Pamtheon can't come quickly enough.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user