Oh hi guys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
But hey, in my vacancy the past .... year and a half..?.... I created an EDM orchestra in Hollywood that's become quite successful! #brofist

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so where the fuck were you all this time? we skipped out on the old board at the end of july 2016 and the old board went byebye a few months ago. and how did you find us?

BTW hi back, was just busting your balls. :)

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a big career switch at the end of 2015. I needed to step away from the world for a bit. Spent all of 2016 focused on my new creation, and now that it's rolling, I have emerged. Went back to the old site a few months ago, and saw you guys had made the move, and just recently, like a week ago, I started visiting here again. Figured I'd join up once again for good times.

Wonderful to get my first post rickshawed. ;)

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh snap I didnt realize rerolled.org is finally down. How'd u find us?

So you missed the fact that the reason its down is because it got hacked and taken over by Russians?

Cause that was pretty funny.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I feel like Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik is the corona reruns master. Like Netflix, ads films from the 90’s. It’s familiar, but it also sucks ass. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.