Old Henry (2021)

Hosix

All labs matter!
This movie should be seen.

Fantastic. Great pacing. I highly recommend this movie.

This is the best movie of 2021.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah this was pretty good. However, I felt the last 5 minutes of the final fight was inconsistent with the prior 5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Definitely a thriller. Pacing was not a traditional Western.

Finished the movie and had some enjoyable moments. I agree the final fight was a little inconsistent with the overall but it had to go down some way.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't making a joke... is this playing in theatres, streaming, or is it just straight to dvd/own?

you all watching it, just pirate?
I rented it last night for 5 bucks UHD on Amazon. This was really good. If you all liked this movie and sre not big western fans I recommend Appaloosa as well. It's similar in pacing, slow with fast deadly action.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this was pretty good. However, I felt the last 5 minutes of the final fight was inconsistent with the prior 5.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it bothered me a lot, was really jarring

great movie though

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep, concur. Good movie, great concept. Last 5 minutes were inconsistent and inexplicably unnecessary but didn't ruin the movie or anything. Worth watching. We need more movies like this: low budget, small scope, cool concept, no big, super expensive actors, but generally well-written and well-done.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
With the hot diarrhea Degenwood pumps out of their septic--parasite riddled colon--daily, this-day-in-age, it is easy to give this a solid 9/10, actually fuck it 10/10. The actors were bespoke to their roles.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Stephen Dorff is such a good bad guy. He always shined in those roles.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Right, he won the gun fight and then he gave up cover to arbitrarily lure the big bad away, then he stops picking his shots, and tries to clean up from a single sight a mile off. Then again, you could nit pick to your heart’s content with this one, its still 10 levels above whatever other dog shit they’d try to lump it in with

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder if this is going to get a sequel.
Please dear god no. If big time Hollywood gets a hold of this they will rewrite it so the son transitions into Calamity Jane or some stupid shit.

This story was fine as is. Leave it the fuck alone, Hollywood.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just picked up the satchel and the dude. Loving it already.

Good movie, one of the better westerns I've seen this year. Tim Blake Nelson just kills it.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished this "under the radar" movie tonight, and it was awesome right till the end.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users