Olympics Thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You're only saying that because Canada is losing!
Nah, it's because it's boring. The Canadian women team plays against Midget AAA teams (so top end 15-17 year old boys), and are about on par with them:http://www.edmontonsun.com/sports/co...09826-sun.html

So the absolute best adult women have their hands full beating teams composed of teenage boys, most of whom will never play in Junior, College, or University let alone pro leagues. I mean shit, I played Midget AA in my first year of Midget, and would have played AAA the next year had I not quit because I didn't want to play hockey 6 nights a week. And keep in mind those games were played with women's rules, so no hitting. Had there been hitting, the teenaged boys would have fucking destroyed the adult women in every single game.

Not trying to minimize things if Canada loses to the US, or anything like that. I personally don't really give a shit about most female sports outside of tennis and beach volleyball, because women suck at sports. It's a physiological fact.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Nah, it's because it's boring. The Canadian women team plays against Midget AAA teams (so top end 15-17 year old boys), and are about on par with them:http://www.edmontonsun.com/sports/co...09826-sun.html

So the absolute best adult women have their hands full beating teams composed of teenage boys, most of whom will never play in Junior, College, or University let alone pro leagues. I mean shit, I played Midget AA in my first year of Midget, and would have played AAA the next year had I not quit because I didn't want to play hockey 6 nights a week. And keep in mind those games were played with women's rules, so no hitting. Had there been hitting, the teenaged boys would have fucking destroyed the adult women in every single game.

Not trying to minimize things if Canada loses to the US, or anything like that. I personally don't really give a shit about most female sports outside of tennis and beach volleyball, because women suck at sports. It's a physiological fact.
More Canadian propaganda!

Needless

Toe Sucker
You know, all the sudden, I'm starting to think women's hockey ain't worth watching...
Dolls_Laughing.gif

That US resolve is gone, THE END IS NEIGH.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Such a choke
Hahaha, they lost?

So who wins biggest choke job of the Olympics? The women's hockey team? Lindsey Jabcobellis (it's really more of a lifetime a-choke-ment award for her)? Shaun White?

Or should this topic be called "Which sponsor wants their endorsement money back the most"?

Needless

Toe Sucker
That would obviously go to Russia losing the one sport they wanted to win.
50billion down the drain.