Olympus Has Fallen .. (White House Down)

fucker_sl

shitlord
i see that after red dawn hollywood is still aiming to korea. guess muslim terrorists are not enought anymore

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Reminds me of Under Siege. Hero is a "ex Special Forces" that was drop kicked for something and now they need his help. Even has a three word title like most of Seagals movies.

Even has his working with a bunch of people in a little room that don't trust him.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This just looks retarded, I get that you have to suspend all disbelief at times when watching movies but like Red Dawn the premise is such a load of horse shit that how could you watch this if you have any working knowledge of how civil defense works?

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
This just looks retarded, I get that you have to suspend all disbelief at times when watching movies but like Red Dawn the premise is such a load of horse shit that how could you watch this if you have any working knowledge of how civil defense works?
I'm totally cool with suspending all disbelief for this movie!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Oh, no the yellow people are coming for our white white building full of white white people, call in morgan freeman and generic handsome action hero to save us!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Didn't we already see this movie? Only the hero was a cop, and the bad guys were German...

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
White House Down is the same movie but with Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, busting DC airspace is exactly that easy in a C-130. Oh wait, no.

Arakkis

N00b
Independence Day blew up the White House first. Fuck these pretenders. Even Leonidas isn't believable in this gay shit.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Yea, there actually are a lot of those pop-up missile turrets around DC. The problem is, there is so much air traffic flying right down the Potomac River to Reagan National airport, that having a plane suddenly veer off course, go over the Lincoln Memorial and start straffing the White House, that I'm not sure that they would be able to do anything before it was too late. So that's a lot more believable than having a bunch of foot soldiers with big rifles and RPG launchers get near the White House. They've had all the roads for two blocks around the White House closed since 9/11 and there are multiple rings of security set up purposely to stop that kind of scenario where a few heavily armed guys rush the White House.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, there actually are a lot of those pop-up missile turrets around DC. The problem is, there is so much air traffic flying right down the Potomac River to Reagan National airport, that having a plane suddenly veer off course, go over the Lincoln Memorial and start straffing the White House, that I'm not sure that they would be able to do anything before it was too late. So that's a lot more believable than having a bunch of foot soldiers with big rifles and RPG launchers get near the White House. They've had all the roads for two blocks around the White House closed since 9/11 and there are multiple rings of security set up purposely to stop that kind of scenario where a few heavily armed guys rush the White House.
Pretty sure C-130s don't fly into Reagan, but maybe I'm wrong. It would be like 2-3 minutes for a C-130 to go from the pattern at Andrews to the White House... and that's at top speed, or "oh hey, something's wrong speed".

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I think their aiming more for North Korea than muslim terrorists is because we can believe that North Korea is much more advanced than some towel heads in the middle east. Makes for a much better movie anyway.