Olympus Has Fallen

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Solid flick. Malakriss is right about a lot of it not being plausible but if you suspend your disbelief it's a decent action movie for what it's worth. Butler does a decent job.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup very good flick as long as you can get past a lot of the implausible military details.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
As said earlier, definitely better than Die Hard 5. I really actually quite enjoyed this, problem was after the opening scene to get things rolling ("current" time) It was impossible for them to keep that same level. That was a pretty awesome opening sequence, and of course, procedural shit ignored.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
6/10...has some good action scenes. I started getting tired of watching the bad guys slap around the hostages after the 583475645 beating scene. If you watch Morgan Freeman, he clearly blinks out "I only did this for the check" in morse code.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Enjoyed it for the most part. Pretty sure a) secret service would tell the president to fuck off regarding taking foreign people into the bunker and b) acting president would say fuck off to negotiating for a single man (least I would hope so).

Past that I enjoyed it
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's definitely a solid movie. I had a face facepalm moments that you all probably did the same where decisions that made no sense were made only for the sake of the plot and some of the combat scenes/weapons made me go "huh?" I did enjoy the movie though and the action itself was well done. Gerard Butler did a great job. No regrets on seeing this one.