Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: On Patrol: Live

Genre: Documentary, Crime, Reality

First aired: 2022-07-22

Cast: Dan Abrams

Overview: "On Patrol: Live" follows police officers and sheriff's deputies from diverse agencies in different cities across the country for three hours. Program hosts Dan Abrams, retired Tulsa Police Department Sgt. Sean "Sticks" Larkin and Deputy Sheriff Curtis Wilson provide minute-by-minute perspective and analysis from a central studio location during footage. Local residents from the communities of featured departments are given the opportunity to have a firsthand experience during ride-alongs with officers on live nights.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This and BattleBots is pretty much the only TV I watch. I guess this is on demand now on Peacock. It definitely feels a bit more curated than the old LivePD but it’s the closest thing we got.
Still get some good shit, though. Few weeks ago there was a crazy 18~min chase and it’s still simple entertainment to watch dumbasses being dumbasses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This and BattleBots is pretty much the only TV I watch. I guess this is on demand now on Peacock. It definitely feels a bit more curated than the old LivePD but it’s the closest thing we got.
Still get some good shit, though. Few weeks ago there was a crazy 18~min chase and it’s still simple entertainment to watch dumbasses being dumbasses.
The two ex-cop announcers are decent but the chick announcer is worthless.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The two ex-cop announcers are decent but the chick announcer is worthless.

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen her, actually. Usually it’s Dan Abrams, which at least is a bit of a step up since he has some better banter with Sticks and Curtis. I guess Abrams was out this past weekend but he’ll be back for the next show. He’s a bit of a lib cuck, I’m pretty sure, but he’s fine on the show at least.
I care less about the announcers and just enjoy some of the officer personalities. The South Carolina crews, Berkeley and Richland, are both pretty solid. Danny Brown from Richland is probably one of the most popular and he’s been around forever (you can find him way back in the day on older Cops episodes). Dudes also a captain, yet is still out and about, which I here is more rare.
I swear to god, everything that happens in Wilkes-Barre takes place on the exact same street, it all just looks like the same sad row of old ass houses. Nye county just always looks depressing as fuck and anytime something does happen, well it’s gonna take them like 15 minutes to get there. The Daytona crew is pretty good as well, though it feels like there’s always some form of bike week or car show happening.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen her, actually. Usually it’s Dan Abrams, which at least is a bit of a step up since he has some better banter with Sticks and Curtis. I guess Abrams was out this past weekend but he’ll be back for the next show. He’s a bit of a lib cuck, I’m pretty sure, but he’s fine on the show at least.
I care less about the announcers and just enjoy some of the officer personalities. The South Carolina crews, Berkeley and Richland, are both pretty solid. Danny Brown from Richland is probably one of the most popular and he’s been around forever (you can find him way back in the day on older Cops episodes). Dudes also a captain, yet is still out and about, which I here is more rare.
I swear to god, everything that happens in Wilkes-Barre takes place on the exact same street, it all just looks like the same sad row of old ass houses. Nye county just always looks depressing as fuck and anytime something does happen, well it’s gonna take them like 15 minutes to get there. The Daytona crew is pretty good as well, though it feels like there’s always some form of bike week or car show happening.
This was my first episode, so they just stick with the same cops each episode? Ah, that makes sense. I was thinking they just moved around from city to city.

ps.. About Daytona, I loved the cops traveling 45 minutes out of route to buy some fucking Krispy Kreme. Classic.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This was my first episode, so they just stick with the same cops each episode? Ah, that makes sense. I was thinking they just moved around from city to city.

ps.. About Daytona, I loved the cops traveling 45 minutes out of route to buy some fucking Krispy Kreme. Classic.
Each episode will usually have 8 departments that they’re following. Some hang around much longer than others and some come in and out or take breaks, etc. Richland County has been around the longest, Nye County has been around for quite a long time as well.

They shuffle around which officers they follow each night as well (two to three officers from each department). Toledo is more recent and has been in and out a bit (they took a break for a bit after a night with a shooting at a high school football game, not sure if that was the reason why). Patterson, NJ recently stopped being on, but their department was recently taken over by a state AG or something fucking weird recently?

Who decides to go on the show is up in the air sometimes based on the sheriff or county council of the area, so sometimes things will also shuffle due to elections in those areas.

And also, since it’s “live” (it runs on some level of delay) some episodes can be pretty uneventful, others will have a string of crazy pursuits, etc. and be more exciting.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Roll call for tonight:
Good Berkeley crew and my man Danny Brown tonight. Abrams is back hosting tonight.
1680912589030.png

• 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How are you all watching? I don't have cable and it was a pain to attempt tonget this without subbing to a bunch of shit I don't ont want.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My parents still had a leftover DirecTV Stream sub from one of our businesses that doesn't use it anymore, so I get to leech off it on Reelz. You can get it on demand on Peacock, but I'm not sure when the episodes become available.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database