One Hour One Life - What civilization built by autists could achieve

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I haven't tried this myself but it looks like something some people here have been wanting to play, or at least elements of it.

A multiplayer survival game of parenting and civilization building. Get born to another player as your mother. Live an entire life in one hour. Have babies of your own in the form of other players. Leave a legacy for the next generation as you help to rebuild civilization from scratch.

One Hour One Life

It's not a grand scale MMO, but has servers with up to 160 players and they're persistent. You can run your own, and buying the game gives you access to the source code so it's probably going to have a modding community similar to Space Station 13

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this game will allow for unbelievable levels of trolling.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I feel like this game will allow for unbelievable levels of trolling.

No doubt, especially as this sort of game is 4chan/Something Awful bait, but being limited to only one hour per character lessens the individual losses that would come from it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I saw a video where someone shanked another person with a knife, so I assume so

The very second your character ages to the point where you can use a knife. Kill your parents.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I watched that video, all I could think of was how Dom's avatar sets the mood for how "Paint the Clouds" this game is.
9982.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
It's a fun game. Came out a year plus ago. It's super sink or swim although much improved from the beginning.
You will repeatedly starve to death trying to figure out how to grow up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game is hilarious to watch when the right streamer is playing it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users