One of the fastest leveling paths and zone info

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
With those doing the static group grinding in the beginning, how does everyone else plan to scale their character as they level up in terms of buying new spells and getting food/water? I saw the intent for armor is to champion the cloth gear throughout the grind fest so that's a given.

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sro is rather night at the level 6 to 12 range, right at the front. You can kill orcs and dervishes for dex rings. If UGuk gets too crowded, the caimens might be a viable camp spot as well until the late teens possibly

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
I highly doubt many will be in CT also and that places you can be in from mid teens to early 30's as well in a pinch

Sterling

El Presidente
Doesn't it drop SK armor in one of those camps?
CT almost always has some SKs in it. Any of the high level lizards around the main temple are PHs for Crusaders that can drop decayed armor, plus the Ritualist in the Maze always drops 2 pieces of decayed.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If memory serves, CT is a ton of healers. I just remember my crew found it really annoying. I also don't think the ZEM is equal to uguk. I suspect doing perma or paw is going to be better, and even less crowded, if you want suboptimal but remote leveling.