One of the worst threads and polls I've ever seen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just looked at the logs; it was you.
No, it wasn't.

I rickshawed Tanoomba in the Gamergate thread. Heckler came in a few minutes later and defended Tanoomba. Soygen banned him.

Fuck off with your revisionist history of a year old shit everyone saw when it happened.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's funny is now that I'm searching for the quotes, I just found this gem in a conversation by Soygen, relevant to the Araysar unbanning and the posts he's made in the "Its time to come clean" thread

Avatar bets have always been held to the same standard, regardless of who made the bet.
Contrasted with

Araysar's bet involved an avatar for a year and he welched. He was then banned for a year. Isn't a ban worse than an avatar switch? I suppose being banned from here could also be seen as a blessing. I don't think avatar bets have lost their power if you get banned for a period of time if you don't adhere to the bet.
Who cares what Tuco said? When has that ever meant anything here? Also, I'm not saying the ban was put in as a replacement, I'm saying that I feel it was a suitable replacement at this point(as did the rest of the mods).
etc.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You retards can't keep your own horseshit straight, much less be counted on to accurately recall events as they actually occurred.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh, and, by the way, found the post where Soygen banned Heckler

Get fucked, basically

rrr_img_134690.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's funny is now that I'm searching for the quotes, I just found this gem in a conversation by Soygen, relevant to the Araysar unbanning and the posts he's made in the "Its time to come clean" thread

Contrasted with

etc.
What do these quotes prove? This isn't some gotcha. My quotes from yesterday basically say "I don't care." Anything I've said in the past doesn't really matter if I didn't care later on. Can I not change my stance on something?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What do these quotes prove? This isn't some gotcha. My quotes from yesterday basically say "I don't care." Anything I've said in the past doesn't really matter if I didn't care later on. Can I not change my stance on something?
You can if you want to make it so your word is never taken seriously again by anyone in this community.

That's all up to you brah.

Anyway, who said I posted those quotes to prove something, rather than just to draw attention to the irony of the inconstancy of the moderator staff, particularly when they are busy revising history and lying about my record as a mod.

Now, you ready to remind these morons that it was, in fact, you who banned Heckler and that I had nothing to do with it?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You can if you want to make it so your word is never taken seriously again by anyone in this community.
This is exactly what I want. I want you to treat me exactly as I treat you.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Now, you ready to remind these morons that it was, in fact, you who banned Heckler and that I had nothing to do with it?
Why don't you just stop responding on the topic?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, you don't get to flagrantly lie about me, then demand I stop talking about the subject when all the evidence contradicts your lies.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'll have to research this topic a bit more.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'll have to research this topic a bit more.
Uh huh.

You guys are so pathetic. You want to try and run this false meme into the ground, but when you can't do it, you just pussy the fuck out.

So for the record:

1. I never abused my powers as moderator. In fact I did a good job as moderator, and multiple moderators at the time told me so, including Tuco.
2. I never banned nor did I unban Heckler. I had nothing to do with Heckler, except to laugh at him when Soygen banned him.
3. I will continue to defend myself against this flagrantly false charges founded on revisionist history and your attempts to take the piss out of me at every opportunity.
4. I was actually having a good time in this thread joking with Picasso and others until Lurking had to fag it up last night because he's a little salty bitch still butthurt that I mocked his idols Lewis and Platinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.