One question survey popped up on all games published by DBG last Friday

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Anybody know what is going on with DBG? If you go check all the games that DBG touches (DDO, EQ, Magic The Gathering Online, DCU, LoTRO), you will see that each game's forum posted a link to a one question survey asking "would you recommend the game to your friends" (or something like that).

People on each forums pretty much thinking this is about their specific game, but if you step back and look at the overall picture, this was a DBG-wide thing. A one day, one question survey across all their games.

Makes me wonder what is going on over at DBG.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Anybody know what is going on with DBG? If you go check all the games that DBG touches (DDO, EQ, Magic The Gathering Online, DCU, LoTRO), you will see that each game's forum posted a link to a one question survey asking "would you recommend the game to your friends" (or something like that).

People on each forums pretty much thinking this is about their specific game, but if you step back and look at the overall picture, this was a DBG-wide thing. A one day, one question survey across all their games.

Makes me wonder what is going on over at DBG.
What did you answer?

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
It's kinda funny to go to each of the different forums and see different people saying pretty much the same thing about the survey and their particular game.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
1707181837890.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
DBG apparently had layoffs recently.. Maybe they're trying to decide what games to keep running and what to shut down?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They sold off the studio that runs Planet Side and the DCU studio had layoffs.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
DBG apparently had layoffs recently.. Maybe they're trying to decide what games to keep running and what to shut down?
That's what I kind of was thinking was going on, but wasn't sure.

They sold off the studio that runs Planet Side and the DCU studio had layoffs.
That sucks. I honestly kind of like DCU Online. I'm just not a big super hero gamer.