Only God Forgives- Ryan Gosling

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I liked Drive, and Gosling is a pretty decent actor, but that has to be the most retarded fucking trailer I've ever seen.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Would you still be on board if you hadn't seen Drive, just based on this trailer?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well, I would be on the fence. It is not a good trailer. But he did drag a dude across the floor by his upper jaw.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Looks pretty good, the trailer is stylized which is what the director does. Thankfully he does it very entertainingly, especially when he does criminal or underworld films. I've seen pretty much everything he's done, the Pusher series, Bronson, Drive, Valhalla Rising, he definitely does the whole underworld/criminal thing well. This movie appears to be set in Bangkok, so a look at the Thai underworld and the seedy parts of the city of Bangkok, that sounds interesting to me.

Let's hope that he does another good job with the music and soundtrack, if he selected the music for that trailer then I think he's on the right track.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I liked Drive, and Gosling is a pretty decent actor, but that has to be the most retarded fucking trailer I've ever seen.
You're crazy, that trailer is great. It does what a trailer is supposed to do: it builds interest without spoiling the entire fucking film.

I've never seen a single movie with Ryan Gosling--at least not one where he has any notable role that I remember--and I am very interested in this movie now.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You're crazy, that trailer is great. It does what a trailer is supposed to do: it builds interest without spoiling the entire fucking film.

I've never seen a single movie with Ryan Gosling--at least not one where he has any notable role that I remember--and I am very interested in this movie now.
Needless to say (given the number of mentions in the thread already), you should probably watch Drive.

Killoran_sl

shitlord
Looks awesome. Gosling has quickly become one of my favorite actors, especially when playing these quiet/intense characters. This and The Place Beyond the Pines (also Gosling) are two of the best trailers I've seen this year and not surprisingly are also two of my most anticipated movies.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Drive was fucking amazing, definitely going to give this the benefit of the doubt.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Dragging someone by their jaw seems really stupid. Will watch regardless.

Charles_sl

shitlord
It seems more like the roof of the mouth, I don't think it would be feasible to drag someone by their jaw. But yeah, it doesn't seem very smart unless you want your fingers bit off.