Oppenheimer (2023)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If Politico thinks the Suwalki Gap is "the most dangerous place on Earth" they clearly haven't been to Venezuela or South Africa or Somalia. Or Chicago

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If Politico thinks the Suwalki Gap is "the most dangerous place on Earth" they clearly haven't been to Venezuela or South Africa or Somalia. Or Chicago

Any decent size US city really. 2 blocks and a 1000 ft skip up from me there's a street where people are found shot in their car afterhours. More than a few times.

I bet you can drive back and forth in the Suwalki gap more times in a night than you can drive up and down that street. It doesn't need to be something like Chicago to be more dangerous than the Suwalki gap.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This belongs in a different thread at this point, but I could see Poland trying to seize part of western Ukraine if the opportunity presented itself, like if Ukraine's government and military collapsed or were about to collapse and most of it is about to fall to Russia, Poland may try to create a buffer zone. My point is that Poland seems opportunistic and I don't think they're looking out for anyone except Poland.

Araysar Araysar Thoughts?
You and Araysar want Poland to be bad, so it would be good for you if they started seizing land.

Nobody has been seizing land in Europe outside of shithole Balkans since WW2. You have exactly zero basis to claim this as a possibility other than you wanting it to be true.

The most likely is an independent "West Ukraine" if Russia wins the war but doesn't do a full annexation.

Rajaah your takes in every history thread have been so, so bad, please go watch some reputable documentaries or something and fix it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You and Araysar want Poland to be bad, so it would be good for you if they started seizing land.

Nobody has been seizing land in Europe outside of shithole Balkans since WW2. You have exactly zero basis to claim this as a possibility other than you wanting it to be true.

The most likely is an independent "West Ukraine" if Russia wins the war but doesn't do a full annexation.

Rajaah your takes in every history thread have been so, so bad, please go watch some reputable documentaries or something and fix it.

The UK you live in has seized foreign land in Europe after WW2

In regards to Ukraine, Poles themselves have publicly been talking about seizing Western Ukrainian land. It's been seen in TV programs, publications, statements by Pole-ticians. They're not shy about it, since they present annexing Western Ukraine as "saving it from Russia"

Chris

Potato del Grande
The UK you live in has seized foreign land in Europe after WW2

In regards to Ukraine, Poles themselves have publicly been talking about seizing Western Ukrainian land. It's been seen in TV programs, publications, statements by Pole-ticians. They're not shy about it, since they present annexing Western Ukraine as "saving it from Russia"
Lol when?

Polish talking heads discussing that are as credible as Russian talking heads wanting to destroy Ireland in a nuclear tsunami because they don't understand it's not in the UK or NATO.

Anyway it would have been better if we nuked Moscow after WW2 if they refused to leave Poland. Then we wouldn't have this Russia problem today.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

LOL dude I want this war over with ASAP, unlike most people I don't care who "wins" or which side is "correct". Last thing I want is Poland doing things that'll escalate it.

You sure are good at being incredulous at things that I offhandedly say are "possible" like I'm staking my reputation on them or something.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Any decent size US city really. 2 blocks and a 1000 ft skip up from me there's a street where people are found shot in their car afterhours. More than a few times.

I bet you can drive back and forth in the Suwalki gap more times in a night than you can drive up and down that street. It doesn't need to be something like Chicago to be more dangerous than the Suwalki gap.

I remember the first time I ever visited Boston, I found that as you drive down Massachusetts Avenue you go through what might as well be two different countries.

First you have Harvard, MIT, super-nice areas, upscale restaurants and shopping, Berklee school of music, Christian Science Center and reflecting pool, the opera district.

Then go another like, half a mile down Mass Ave and suddenly there's litter and crackheads everywhere and people shooting up on the sidewalk and everybody's mean muggin you while they shuffle around. The bad area just goes on and on too. Woe to anyone who goes too far that way and gets lost late at night.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol when?

Bro do you NOT KNOW your own history?

What are you gonna tell me next? That European borders didnt change after 1945?

Polish talking heads discussing that are as credible as Russian talking heads wanting to destroy Ireland in a nuclear tsunami because they don't understand it's not in the UK or NATO.

Its not just talking heads, its politicians too. I posted evidence in Ukraine thread months back. This isnt even a recent thing.

Anyway it would have been better if we nuked Moscow after WW2 if they refused to leave Poland. Then we wouldn't have this Russia problem today.

We? You didnt even test your first nuke until years after the Soviets. "We" :trump:

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris do you really not know that UK annexed land of another country in Europe, after 1945????

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No,

Because A) makes it sound like Poland is a potential aggressor about to steal land from Ukraine whilst Ukraine can't defend itself. B) turns Poland from potential aggressor against Ukraine into pre-emptively defending itself against an imminently victorious Russia.

It was A) that is absurd.

Even more absurd if you ACTUALLY look at the map - specifically the aforementioned Suwałki gap in the NE corner of Poland which borders Kalingrad (Russian) and Belarus (Russian Ally). That bit of Polish land is what's separating Kalingrad from Belarus. So it makes no strategic or geographic sense for Poland to suddenly annex parts of Eastern Ukraine to the SE of Poland as a "buffer zone" when Russia can just march in through Belarus or Kalingrad

Just go and read up about it The most dangerous place on earth

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
what a strange omission

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob

1692366247960.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

1692576323750.png

logan paul is having a ufc fight soon and recently got engaged and his opponent is trolling the fuck out of him by posting hundreds of photos of famous dudes his fiance has dated/fucked lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 487475

logan paul is having a ufc fight soon and recently got engaged and his opponent is trolling the fuck out of him by posting hundreds of photos of famous dudes his fiance has dated/fucked lol
I can't decide how to react to this. Logan Paul varies between Influencer smart and chode. Just walking out of a movie because they are talking? Brainlet. The troll tweet/x-post of his woman is brutal/fatality/
Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You're still dodging the question. Why didnt US wait a few days to see the Japanese response after Russia entered the war against Japan? Isn't that kind of a monumental event for the Pacific Theater?
Because it wasn't significant.