Orna - Geo-JRPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Some great quality of life enhancements. Being able to get quests from your keep is huge!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some great quality of life enhancements. Being able to get quests from your keep is huge!

The big one for me is the quests auto completing. No more scrolling through 25+ quests to check if it is complete.

Also, the arena XP is pretty good. Getting 200k+ at 154 per win.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
After reading those patch notes from a ONE GUY GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM, and remembering just how shitty of a cash grab Wizards Unite was, the below pic someone put on Orna's sub-reddit is quite accurate

5yp72491rpu31.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
After reading those patch notes from a ONE GUY GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM, and remembering just how shitty of a cash grab Wizards Unite was, the below pic someone put on Orna's sub-reddit is quite accurate

5yp72491rpu31.jpg
I spent money on this game. 4.99 to buy Odie a coffee.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Question - what is the point of buying a keep (beyond quests soon I guess)? It says it can store gold and followers. Is there a max to gold you can hold? The pet thing I can understand, I guess.

Also anyone, is there a max amount of inventory space? There doesn't seem to be any reason to keep lower level gear, as you can't "multiclass" to a lower level to rank up, right? It does show I can buy other lower classes, but unless I want to change to a melee (I'm a Sorcerer) I'll never need to buy that right?

Thanks for helping a noob.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Question - what is the point of buying a keep (beyond quests soon I guess)? It says it can store gold and followers. Is there a max to gold you can hold? The pet thing I can understand, I guess.

Also anyone, is there a max amount of inventory space? There doesn't seem to be any reason to keep lower level gear, as you can't "multiclass" to a lower level to rank up, right? It does show I can buy other lower classes, but unless I want to change to a melee (I'm a Sorcerer) I'll never need to buy that right?

Thanks for helping a noob.

The keep stores money and returns a percentage of the stored cash back to your inventory daily. It also lets you light a torch every 24 hours and attracts extra monsters. Stacks with all other attraction items.

I don't know about a cap on inventory, but the more shit you have, the slower your menus get. You can configure loot options to have the game automatically dismantle lower quality items.

Buying other classes unlocks their skills even if you aren't actively that class. I'd hit up the Reddit or wiki for recommendations on how to optimize your class picks.

• 1Like

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Keep stores 10M max at level 10 and you earn 10% "tax" of the gold stored daily. Apart from the torch and the quests, that were already mentioned, you can also store followers. That means you don't lose your old one, when you buy a new one and can swap them for different purposes (healing pet, damage pet, debuff pet).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Added all the key resources to the op, and my current guild.. If any of you have made your own.. We can throw it up on the op aswell.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Unfortunately not haha.

I know that they found a guy with some sort of taco name looking for a guild in orna discord, and they tried to grab him but no bueno

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So while I like this game for the simplicity, and even community, the end gameish PvP is absolute trash. People are starting to just be Gaia / Cata, which if geared means you have 50k ward always up, always refreshing (some rounds it heals 40k plus), while you're hitting for 50 or even 0. It all started when they put adornments in. PvP is just bad now. It reminds me of Rift's Time locked server before it went under. Entire rounds would have 0 deaths on either side lol.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I finally tried this. I made it to level 160ish before getting mind numbingly bored, worse than Pokemon. It's grindy and not in the good way. There is potential, it just never gets realized.

• 1Like