Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Does anyone else have "mini dreams" whilst they're still awake in bed but trying to fall asleep?

You're still awake and can open your eyes and move around if you want. You start faintly seeing "dreams" or rather concepts of a dream. These aren't actual dreams that are visible with you entering a dream state/world but are more like fragments of a dream storyline.

It's almost like these fragments are glimpses of a dream behind a veil. Or rather some part of your brain is receiving from the dreamscape (but not visuals) before your body or rest of brain is asleep

I don't know how else to explain it but I know I've been experiencing this recently and don't remember them before

You later fall asleep properly and enter a full dream state as normal

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else have "mini dreams" whilst they're still awake in bed but trying to fall asleep?

You're still awake and can open your eyes and move around if you want. You start faintly seeing "dreams" or rather concepts of a dream. These aren't actual dreams that are visible with you entering a dream state/world but are more like fragments of a dream storyline.

It's almost like these fragments are glimpses of a dream behind a veil. Or rather some part of your brain is receiving from the dreamscape (but not visuals) before your body or rest of brain is asleep

I don't know how else to explain it but I know I've been experiencing this recently and don't remember them before

You later fall asleep properly and enter a full dream state as normal
Half you been slowing on your drugs. Withdrawal from alcohol, benzos or barbituates, and probably other sedatives causes you to experience symptoms like this, but especially when you are near sleep. Very short, extremely vivid and wild dreams/nightmares.

You might want to consider upping the dosage of any drugs you take, it can be fatal. look up Delirium Tremens. Basically your body adjusts and kicks your brain into overdrive to deal with the constant usage of sedatives, and the sleeping/waking barrier starts to break down. In the most severe cases people outright just hallucinate everything, but usually its short half baked hallucinations when near sleep.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Half you been slowing on your drugs. Withdrawal from alcohol, benzos or barbituates, and probably other sedatives causes you to experience symptoms like this, but especially when you are near sleep. Very short, extremely vivid and wild dreams/nightmares.

You might want to consider upping the dosage of any drugs you take, it can be fatal. look up Delirium Tremens. Basically your body adjusts and kicks your brain into overdrive to deal with the constant usage of sedatives, and the sleeping/waking barrier starts to break down. In the most severe cases people outright just hallucinate everything, but usually its short half baked hallucinations when near sleep.

Nah, writing out that post actually helped me google it. New Study Identifies "Microdreams"

I haven't touched a drop of alcohol or narcotics since June. I very rarely drink

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
On my way home from an evening with a Ukrainian refugee prostitute. We got approached by a tranny who was vetting people for full membership of the party we were at

He started talking about his tattoos of kelthuzad and frostmourne. Oh, I'm something of a wow player myself

Needless to say we both got fully approved

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pics, Uncle Ossoi Ossoi ? (Careful not to piss off LLR).

1665020513367.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If I can't see it then how do I know what to look for?

Do I put " fanaskin fanaskin invisible hidden video" on vimeo?

well I gave you the transcript where he says he's not a US citizen, why is it so important that he's not a british subject again? so you can pretend like you had a good snark comment and it blew up in your face?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

LOL?

If the uploader hasn't made the video available then what the fuck use is making a clip of that video gonna do?

lmao. Talk about blowing a wet fart in your own face except you're too scared to look in the mirror because even your own reflection scares babies

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Animosity Animosity there's no such thing as starvation mode or metabolic slowdown

He isn't tracking his food properly (weight, sauces, oil, random spoonfuls and nibbles)

Amend your misinfo immediately

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user