Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
meh. Not on my list of things to encourage people to give up. Coke kills. Being a cocksucker isn't any more dangerous than driving a car though. So if he wants to be a cocksucker let him be a cocksucker. You could make an eternal damnation argument, but he clearly doesn't care about the final judgement day. Giving up the cock won't get him into heaven.
Future Hoss further along the slippery slope said:
I mean, he's not going to heaven anyways, so who cares if dogs and children can't consent? Giving them up won't get him into heaven.

حرام

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking dogs and children is currently on my list of things I would encourage people to give up. Unlike faggotry, those actions hurt innocents.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
20210724_160323~2.jpg

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am not sure I want to know which side of the glory hole you are on….

• 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I swear, we need a God damn forum psychiatrist
That’s probably the one profession absent on this forum now that I think about it… We have doctors, attorneys, engineers, people in every trade but no psychiatrist..

You think that’s a coincidence? 🤔

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure I want to know which side of the glory hole you are on….

No no, it's not like that. That's just the name of the place. It's a little hole in the wall S&M bar out in the country.

Hosix

All labs matter!
D8D45C34-1A00-4098-9DD3-40866EAFDE7D.jpeg

So….is this licorice? Slim Jim? Twizzler?

Some tasty edible item only known to your bdsm crew?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users