Other Space

Xevy

Log Wizard
A comedy on Yahoo Screen by Paul Feig of Bridesmaids. Pretty funny show, I'd say on par or better than Community this season.

Also it has: Joel from MST3K, Crow from MST3k (as a different robot), Dave Franco, and Milana Vayntrub in pigtails.

Plot centers around an explorer space crew that gets slipped into another dimension. THEN SHENANIGANS HAPPENS!

Other Space: Official Trailer | Other Space Original Series - Yahoo Screen

I'd give it 8.5/10

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having Joel and Trace (Crow) from MST3K is why we are watching this show, but it has indeed been quite funny. Sort of an American 'Red Dwarf' (and not like those terrible attempts to make an American 'Red Dwarf')

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought the pilot was awful, but I gave it a couple more episodes and by the time I got to the end of the season I really enjoyed it.

Also, I am ashamed that it took me like 3 eps to realize that Zalian and the robot are the dudes from MST3K.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Pilots are never really good, unless it's Walking Dead. Otherwise they're usually garbage.

The further you go the better this show gets. Its great.

Also the computer chick is hot as fuck.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Saw a preview in the theater and thought it looked good, but then I forgot the name. Thanks for posting this thread. I'm encouraged that it reminds you of Red Dwarf, that's one of my top favorite series of all time.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Saw a preview in the theater and thought it looked good, but then I forgot the name. Thanks for posting this thread. I'm encouraged that it reminds you of Red Dwarf, that's one of my top favorite series of all time.
ZezUv6i.gif

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No news on that yet, it was only released mid-April so there's still hope. They might be waiting until after Community's season ends (6/2) to announce what they're renewing.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
We've been watching (got sucked in cuz of MST3K) and enjoying it. Once you get over the fact that two of the main cast are better known for AT&T commercials...