EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
bump, WHAT IS UPDATE ON THIS

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Except without millions of dollars and a team. So awesome. Look at the has beens of the MMORPG era try to hang on to their pie they lucked into.

Oh, and it's still coming. Minecraft won;t hold a candle to the shit shows that want to buy this out. And you know what? When I get offered billions? I wont sell and find an island out in fiji. I will crush this bullshit industry with a swift stroke of the biggest humility it may have ever seen.

And a well deserved and overdue slap stick of the wooden spoon on the face of video game mediocrity.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can't tell. Ut are you trolling yourself?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You
Except without millions of dollars and a team. So awesome. Look at the has beens of the MMORPG era try to hang on to their pie they lucked into.

Oh, and it's still coming. Minecraft won;t hold a candle to the shit shows that want to buy this out. And you know what? When I get offered billions? I wont sell and find an island out in fiji. I will crush this bullshit industry with a swift stroke of the biggest humility it may have ever seen.

And a well deserved and overdue slap stick of the wooden spoon on the face of video game mediocrity.
You sound like Mark Jacobs.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Is it a fantasy sandbox MMO? I got a good setting for that without it being all screwy like the other ones.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It will be whatever anyone wants to make. Basically it is set up with an open world for community (Parlor games and such) but then a portal which will allow a player to pick user generated content which you make using the tools available. You can make any dungeon/raid/house/area story you would like with the assets available. People can also create their own assets. Trick is making it very simple to use. Scripting handled with tool tip commands, etc. You can make a haunted house world and create a story around it. Create a modern day world. Everyone plays through whatever they would like. A rating system to determine which ones are the best.

Basically the cool part is playing through easy to generate user crafted content and having tons of content to play through as a result. Plus a fun way to create your own stories in multiple eras. Really no character advancement yet. Just playing through fun stories, game mechanics, etc that others make given the simple to use tool set.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Still better odds of launching than Pantheon or EQ3

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You mean this isn't released yet?
rustle.gif