Outcast

Terial

Trakanon Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
sK2RpBRN8GpB76cfaehhmqjBuyp.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Outcast[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-06-03[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Kyle Barnes has been plagued by possession since he was a child. Now an adult, he embarks on a spiritual journey to find answers, but what he uncovers could mean the end of life on Earth as we know it.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Just heard about this, not too sure what it's really about yet, saw the first 2 min and decided to create a small gif. I'm already hooked hahah. Hopefully it'll be good.
First episode is actually on Youtube (Below Gif), it's a Cinemax show.

0RPjZ7.gif

First Episode:

Last edited by a moderator:

Terial

Trakanon Raider
yea, after watching it, i like how they are doing it, not like the other possession shows/movies i've seen. Will definitely watch more.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they had me...
when he was fucking up that kid with unreliquished ground n pound!

yup they went there.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So most of the time I am really fond of Kirkman and this is one of those things that Kirkman really shines with. Say what you will about TWD, the premise and the comics are fairly decent. When I was reading this the dread really came off the page and has become one of my favorite comics. The cast is solid, the direction is solid. I am very excited this has started.

Now if they could bring 'Invincible' onto the TV we could see the thing that Kirkman excelled with the most.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm watching it. Big fan of the comics. The casting and writing on the show is pretty good so far, really like the two main characters.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'm watching it. Big fan of the comics. The casting and writing on the show is pretty good so far, really like the two main characters.
How far ahead are the comics? Will the show pass them in a season or two?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this show seems to get little attention, i think it's pretty awesome.

Take away moments

Emotional Brent Spiner!

Eps8 is where it's at, it's where all the previous eps are paying off.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This show has been really slow honestly, but I'm glad I kept watching because what just happened in tonight's episode was worth it.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I just binged through the entire season, how is this not being talked about more?

Brent Spiner is just so creepy it's great, and the main character is such a down on his luck wimp with these massive unexplained powers it really gives a different type of good vs evil.

This really came out of nowhere and the way they make the heroes just hated by everyone keeps me invested because I want to keep seeing how bad shit can get.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Definitely solid in its first season. Just hoping the finale doesn't disappoint with whatever it reveals.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I kno right, eps 8 and 9 are like holy shit eps, they didn't stop the momentum w/ eps 8 and kept on trucking through, really wanna see whats up in a few days eps10 (last eps)