Outer Space!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You can call me whatever pleases you, I don't mind. Don't be upset just because I think your posts are garbage (they are), just realize I'm giving you an honest evaluation of your existence on this forum. You are a tired and rehashed version of the Coffee & TV / Potam / Brittney dynasty of idiocy beyond the pale that plagued this forum years ago. We're not in our twenties anymore and you're not funny.
oh shit.

pickup_artist.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The best insults are the ones you can't figure out who's being insulted.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
As mentioned we use the Astronomy thread for this
Hey Guys, I can't post in the Astro thread now, but thought I'd tag you in this -

U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao to Award
FAA Astronaut Wings to Virgin Galactic Pilots
and Commemorate a New Era in Space Flight

Join Tomorrow's LIVESTREAM!

Are you interested in space exploration, aviation, innovation, or transportation? Please join U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao, Virgin Galactic Founder and Chairman Sir Richard Branson, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and special guests for a momentous commercial space event! Watch our LIVESTREAM on
Facebook LIVE and YouTube LIVE on Thursday, February 7 at 2:30 p.m. ET as U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao pins FAA Astronaut Wings on Virgin Galactic’s Space ShipTwo test pilots Mark “Forger” Stucky and Frederick “CJ” Sturckow in recognition of their epic December 13, 2018 flight.
The FAA-licensed Virgin Galactic launch was the first time since 2004 that a U.S. commercial space vehicle launched to space and returned safely with U.S. crew from the United States, an important milestone for commercial space transportation. It also marks the first time that a U.S. vehicle has carried humans to and from space since 2011.
The FAA’s Commercial Astronaut Wings Program recognizes crewmembers who further the FAA’s mission to promote the safety of launch vehicles designed to carry humans. FAA Astronaut Wings are given to flight crews who have demonstrated a safe flight to and return from space on an FAA-licensed mission.
The FAA licenses, oversees, and regulates all U.S. commercial space transportation activities.
Don’t miss the big event! Remember, the LIVESTREAM begins at 2:30 p.m. ET tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.